Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
30-09-2006, 07:19 PM   #21

Re: A new puppy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz
I wish you all the luck with your new puppy Dawn I know it takes time to heal the wounds of losing a dog and you never really know when the wounds will ever heal or if its time to move ahead, fate is an unusual thing and if timed right can be a blessing. xxxxxLaura(Luz)xxxxx
Thank you Laura, much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthlynn
Aaaaawww - a new puppy on the cards! I know you'll love getting ready for him Dawn and have lots of fun thinking up names! We're getting a new Westie about Feb/March next year so we'll both be posting puppy pictures!!
Aha we'll flood the boards with puppy pics!!

Thanks all, I like a lot of those names and have copied them to the "name" file, Buzz is a name I do like, but my friends Border is called Buzz, so I dont think I can use that, and I chose it too!!

The name I am favouring at present is "Gadget" although I like Terra (multiple terrier meaning) and Edge, I like your sense of humour, most of you are as warped as me!
Dawn.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
30-09-2006, 07:20 PM   #22

Oh I forgot, Ruth what names have you got for your puppy?
Dawn.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: longhair
01-10-2006, 10:10 AM   #23

I haven't thought of any yet Dawn but suggestions are welcome! Both for a boy and girl....no, I'm not getting two! Just haven't decided yet!