Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
13-12-2016, 11:16 AM   #1

A happy ending for Moses.

A stray long haired grey and white cat turned up at my work a month ago and I started to feed him. At first he was terrified of me but I gradually managed to calm him and was able to pick him up. He was a lovely boy and although I was not looking for another cat, I fell in love with this guy and decided to take him home, praying that my cats would accept him.I paid for his board at the local cattery that my friend runs until I was able to clean out the spare room and make it safe for him to live in until he got used to us. Then great news .....my friend took him to the vet to be vaccinated and discovered that he had a microchip.Moses had been missing for 16 months after his owner had shifted house and she had given up all hope of ever seeing him again.She was thrilled to have him back and I was happy to reunite them....but still miss him and really wish he was here with me now.I told her that if it didn't work out ,then I would definitely take him. Isn't it funny how some animals just capture your heart?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
08-01-2017, 07:09 AM   #2

Re: A happy ending for Moses.

Oh well done and shows just how important micro chipping is .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
10-01-2017, 03:13 PM   #3

Re: A happy ending for Moses.

Lovely story. I'm glad Moses is re-united. Sounds like he was very much missed.