Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
04-03-2008, 09:43 AM   #1

Daily Thread ~ Tuesday

Good Morning everyone!

What a beautiful morning it is here in the South West ......... clear bright blue sky, sun shining brilliantly and the remains of a heavy frost still covering the ground. It's the kind of morning which makes you feel wide awake and ready to tackle anything.

I have lots of little jobs to catch up on today to make up for my completely work-free day yesterday.........plus a trip to Sainsburys

Hope everyone is well and all the sick kitties are improving.....

Enjoy your day all .......and smile!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
04-03-2008, 10:35 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread ~ Tuesday

morning all. ive got a garden full of noisy workmen.
my neighbour had a wall which was falling down, so when they came to demolish it, our wall collapsed as well !! so now the council are putting up a new one,
R n R went out did their biz and came straight back in, they dont do strangers LOL
also waiting for a surveyor to arrive from the water company, im having a water meter fitted. well bit unfair, i paythe same rates as a 4 bd house around the corner, thats filled up with kids n ppl.
hes just arrived, hunted all round the bungalow for the stopcock. LOL it was in a cupboard in the bedroom easy eh???
have a good day all. now off to get reggie out of the said cupboard.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
04-03-2008, 10:52 AM   #3

Morning! We've had flurries of snow already, the skies are quite leaden. Busy day again as I have a client in the office this afternoon so lots to get through today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
04-03-2008, 11:57 AM   #4

Morning all.

Quite upset at the moment. Raechel hasn't been given a place at either her 1st or 2nd choice schools. The one she has got is 3rd choice and only put on because there wasn't much other option. Dont know how to tell her when she comes home

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Domestic Short hair
Steph is Male
04-03-2008, 12:16 PM   #5

Good morning all. Thought I would drop in so as to let you all know I hadn`t forgotten about this site.

We have been away on holiday where I ruptured my Achilles tendon. I`m out of hospital after some surgery to rebuild the mess I made of it by walking(hobbling) for ten days before we flew home but still some time away from being able to walk again.

Global Moderator

04-03-2008, 12:52 PM   #6

Good to see you here again Steph ......where did you go on holiday? Bad luck about the Achilles tendon, I hope things are getting easier now.

My hubby damaged his knee whilst on holiday in Croatia three years ago ......did it at the airport when we arrived He spent the two weeks in a wheel chair and needed a wheel chair waiting at this end when we returned ........... just goes to show how important it is to take out a good holiday insurance!

How is Cleo these days?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-03-2008, 05:14 PM   #7

Hi all! Mild weather continues: it's already 16 degrees before lunch! But rain is predicted this afternoon and all night, some heavy with a chance of flooding in low lying areas. Usual market run; need to do some weeding in the back garden this afternoon before the rain...

Steph: nice to see you back; what a shame about the Achilles tendon..
Alex: poor Raechel, so disappointing for her...

Hope all have a lovely afternoon.....

Catsey Veteran

04-03-2008, 06:09 PM   #8

well, she nearly burst into tears at the school when I told her. Only held it together by a mammoth effort my poor baby. Trying to show her the positives of going to that school ie most of her friends going there etc but not helping much.

Global Moderator

04-03-2008, 06:57 PM   #9

Poor Raechel, she must feel so disappointed....I hope the other school doesn't appear so bad when she starts there..

Catsey Veteran

04-03-2008, 10:16 PM   #10

I hope so too Mags. It's just when you see the kids that go there you worry!