Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
26-02-2008, 09:42 AM   #1

daily thread - Tuesday

Morning! I have nowt to say but thought I'd at least start a daily for other people to post their exciting news!
Yola - hope Mr Y is feeling a bit better today. Bronchitis is not much fun. Tell him he needs a holiday - or start planning for a visit to the steam fair?
It's a reasonable day here - quite spring like and I suppose it should be - soon be March!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
26-02-2008, 10:23 AM   #2

Re: daily thread - Tuesday

Morning DM, morning all, lovely bright sunny, spring like day here too! Not much planned, the Royal Canin rep is visiting me this afternoon - think he wants to see the puppies not much else planned.

Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
26-02-2008, 10:37 AM   #3

In the office today. OH was up an about this morning for a bit but he's still probably spending the day in bed as he looked pretty rough. I need to get on and do a lot of the bits that he usually does here today so won't have much time for chat. Sun is shining after a very wet night, and it's actually very mild and spring-like.

Sebastian didn't throw his breakfast at me this morning which is a bonus

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
26-02-2008, 10:38 AM   #4

Morning all
so much has been going on here . Gordon is back in hospital. His wound is infected and he has an abscess in his op site.
Ceilidh has been unwell and I'm just fed up . Not to worry.
Mum and the Grinch will be back on Saturday (yip it's a month)
I got my injections yesterday again. Must confess to being a bit sore today .

It's blowing a gale here. At least the sun is out. Sorry if I seem a bit strange. On my funny pills (just for today).

hope your all well and look forward to catching up with all the news.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-02-2008, 11:25 AM   #5

Right this is my fourth and last attempt to post in this thread..for some reason Catsey keeps kicking me out...

Anyhow Morning all

DM, have a good morning whatever you do.
Fran enjoy the pups.
Yola how nice not to have breakfast thrown at you - shows its going to be a good day.
Jac sorry about Gordon but did not realise it was a month your Mom had been away. WOW. Perk up a bit Spring is on the way

Anyhow I have today off, off to do a few bits and pieces, as I am looking out the window I can see 5+ bluetits on the feeders...Spring is here I think well just outside the door....waiting to be let in a nice day clear and fresh. The girls are in season (I will get them spayed this year )
So dog walking limited to early early mornings avoiding the rush.
Gas man coming this after'n to service the boiler.
While out may lok at getting some Spring flowering bulbs...trying to make the garden self sufficent.... ...note the word try.

Anyhow everyone have a great day going to push submit post now so fingers crossed this one does not disappear in the ether.........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
26-02-2008, 12:43 PM   #6

Morning Ladies, was lovely here, but has dulled down now....Just back from the doc, bothered with sinus problems again, more AB!!
Got an easy day today, just dog walking and a bit of tidying....
Have a good day all....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
26-02-2008, 01:08 PM   #7

Hi, Nice and sunny here, if a bit windy! Taken the dog for a stroll down the canal-she's not all that fond of walking nowadays! OH is off too so we're going to go out for lunch and a bit of shopping! Might have to pop into work for a bit though-can't help myself, need to check everything's ok (I live above the practice and want to check on the sweet kitty with a fractured leg-he needs lots of smooches!)

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
26-02-2008, 03:42 PM   #8

Afternoon!

Lovely springlike day here just spoilt a bit by quite a strong wind.

Have been to the Mall this morning, treated myself to some new clothes, bought some odds and ends for the holiday, then had a delicious coffee in Starbucks.

Not long been off the phone to my son, he had to go into hospital yesterday for a small op ......everything went well, thank goodness.

Hope the sun has reached whereever you all are!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-02-2008, 03:59 PM   #9

Saw a peacock butterfly today! Spring is most definitely here. Yipeeeee!! Went out AGAIN and didn't need a coat/jacket. Soon have to start mowing the grass otherwise it'll be up round our ankles.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-02-2008, 05:26 PM   #10

Hi all! Gloomy all day cold rain, as predicted...wish we had some of your Spring weather.... had a lie-in till almost 9 as I shopped yesterday. Nothing to report here, hope all have a pleasant day .......