Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
25-02-2008, 07:40 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Monday

Morning all, dry day here but cooler this morning. Not much planned for today but must get out at some point to pay some bills, do some shopping etc.

Hope you all have a great day today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
25-02-2008, 10:50 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Monday

In the office today. Sebi was a trial this morning, food throwing and room trashing to the point where he got put back into his cot! OH is off to the docs this morning as he's still not well.

It's was frosty this morning and after last nights downpours I expected it to be an icerink out there but it didn't seem to be. Bright and sunny though which is nice.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-02-2008, 01:03 PM   #3

Morning (nearly afternoon!) all! I've had the computer doctor around since 9.00 this morning as my new computer crashed yesterday - wouldn't even turn on so I have missed Catsey posts yesterday - will try to catch up!!! Think the processor has "gone". Computer doctor (who actually built the new pc) says that processors and hard drives have something called "infant mortality" - if the unit works for 3 weeks or so it will probably go on for 10 years or so, if not .... it dies young. Think that is probably a rather insensitive term for a bit of hardware. Ah me!

Lots of work on this week but luckily still have old pc to use.

One good thing about the pc crashing was that I finally got out yesterday afternoon and cut that clematis back!

Hope to catch up on Catsey goings on later today, as I'm out soon to lunch with a couple of the people I do transcription for. Need to go and try to make myself presentable.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
25-02-2008, 01:20 PM   #4

Apologies for late arrival! I've been researching the last little bits of the French holiday, so haven't dared have 2 windows open whilst I've been to-ing and fro-ing on hotel sites.
It's a nice day here again, after a very frosty and slightly foggy start.
So, a quick Catsey interlude then back to the Loire!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
25-02-2008, 02:30 PM   #5

afternoon all. got a few brickies out the back demolishing the back wall. so will have a tempory on put up till a new wall is sorted out, the boys are confined to quarters as i dont fancy them having a brick land on their head.
they are happy in their new beds, will try n snap shot them (if i can)
its a glorious day out there. so took the dog for a nice walk.
have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
25-02-2008, 05:15 PM   #6

Afternoon, all! Sunny and 5 degrees now after a cloudy start. To the market as usual; two days shopping as the forecast for tomorrow is 100% chance of all day rain; I hate going out in the rain unless I have to, I swore when I retired I wouldn't...I'm worse than the cats about rain.. oh well, everyone has foibles..

BM: did you get more baskets at the pound shop...you said "beds" ?
DM: Summer dreaming on a Winter's day...nice!
Angie: interesting about "infant mortality"...never heard that before,,,,,

Hope all have a lovely day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
25-02-2008, 08:27 PM   #7

Well OH hs got flu and bronchitis!! Not man flu but the real article. He's got painkillers and penicillin from the doc. I got home with the boys and he was stood in the kitchen with about 20 layers of clothes on physically trembling with cold.

2 hot water bottles and 3 blankets later and he's stopped shivvering - I hope he's grateful

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-02-2008, 08:44 PM   #8

If he's not Yola give him hot water bottles with luke warm water in and say they are boiling you must be getting worse....then close the door.............. ....no seriously Flu can be horrible as can bronchitis....