Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
25-03-2023, 09:21 AM   #1

Strange Saturday

Good morning ladies,

Strange Saturday as we have been getting organised and not had to put the dogs in the kitchen to stop Barney coming upstairs so he didnt hurt his legs. Last couple of days have been strange without him being here. Missing him so much but we have laughed and cried so many times chatting about him. He will always be a huge part of our lives even when he isnt here.

Going to take the girls for a big walk as it is dry at the moment and then the mechanic is coming at some point this afternoon to hopefully get my bike up and running for me. Will message him and see what time he thinks he will be here so we have a something to work to.

Not really much else happening tbh. I am trying to avoid one of my neighbours today though. I thought i would be nice and message her about Barney and her response was "was it Stevens dog?" "he will be in bits" i was not happy!! she also has a springer which makes it worse as she is a pet owner. She has said things in the past and i have let it go but not this time. Im not one for holding things against people but this time i will.

Anyway sorry for the rant. Have a lovely day ladies whatever you do

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
25-03-2023, 12:28 PM   #2

Re: Strange Saturday

Morning,
Im off to a doll club meeting in the lakes.
We meet in a lovely ice cream parlour so will be having a yummy lunch.
Thus evening we are takung my youngest, Chris to see a queen tribute band, calked queenesque.
Pamela it must seem really strange without your beloved Barney.
Hope your bike gets fixed.
Re your neighbour, some people are so tactless.
Dinky, hope all is well with you and yours.