Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Moggies
04-01-2012, 06:36 PM   #11

Re: what do you feed your cat?

Whiskas tins (am and pm)
Arden Grange kitten food (dry) - down all the time.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
04-01-2012, 09:22 PM   #12

Grau, Porta 21 pure chicken, Ziwi Peak, Whiskas, Smilla wet foods. (From most common to least)

Orijen, JWB, Acana, Ziwi Peak, Applaws dry.

He has two-three meals of wet per day. He self-doses on dry. Toffee loves playing with water so I'm not too worried about letting him choose how much dry he eats.

He gets bits of roasted turkey thigh, prawns and any bit of safe raw meat that we can find for his treats.
He also gets the lamb bone when we have leg-of-lamb, and spends a good hour gnawing the cartiledge off it.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Tortie DSH
04-01-2012, 10:48 PM   #13

Visa has Whiskas kitten dry food available 24/7 and Whiskas/Felix canned/wet twice a day.

I'm going to try her on Meowing Heads dry once the Whiskas dry runs out and I'm not sure what to go for on the wet front!

Cats owned: Two moggies
06-01-2012, 12:11 PM   #14

Where the food has come from and how it has been tested is mega important to me as well as the quality of the food, so I give my two yarrah chicken chunks and arden grange light dry food. Both of my cats are on diets, one is quite chunky and the other an indoor cat so they only get about 150g of wet and 15ish grams of dry per day. I feed wet morning and evening and dry during the day. Not many treats either for my two!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 2 moggy's
05-03-2012, 02:22 PM   #15

My 2 are fed Animonda Carney, Smilla, Grau and Bozita pate from Zooplus, all wet food, no dry apart from the odd Dreamy here and there They get breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper. I was free feeding but as they're getting a little older and Purdy has been spayed I thought it best to cut down a little so they don't start getting podgy

Cats owned: British
06-03-2012, 04:21 PM   #16

I feed my cat with the same food as I have. sometimes I pamper him with cat food, but not really often as I have read many negative reviews about cat food in the web.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
06-03-2012, 05:41 PM   #17

my 2 monsters get a pouch in the morning each and the same again at night aswell as treats during the day. No dry as Harris had cystitis and the vet advised against dry

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 3 DSH
03-04-2013, 01:11 AM   #18

set times half 8 am & 6pm for wet - Iams (half a pack each cat, each time)
free feed dry all day - Iams (multi cat)

I am VERY lucky, my cats drink water throughout the day and after meals to wash it all down, I guess lol ..and they do love a dripping tap lol

treats - I try to stick to "dental" treats, Smilla Toothies. my cats are weird, they actually love 'em lol
Ohh, and almost any kind of "stick" They will sell their soul for a cat stick! Yarrah, usually but really any stick will be gnawed on happily

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Oriental
04-04-2013, 09:32 PM   #19

Myszka has his dried food available all day. Siamese Royal Canin 38. He gets encore tins every now and again. For treats he has thrive fish things! He also loves to drink water, when he stayed at the vets with his broken foot they thought it might be an addiction!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 2 BEAUTIFULL CATS!! BEAU AND JOY
JMPARK is Male
05-04-2013, 11:44 AM   #20

Funny how things change. Since I wrote about feeding, my two are obviously older and I have had had to put them both on a bit of a diet.
I now feed them:-
42 gramms of Hills Science Plan Feline Adult Light with Chicken Dry a day each and
50 grammes of Hills Science Plan Feline Adult Poultry/Fish Selection Wet a day each.

I feed them in the morning and night with 21 grammes of dry food each and the wet at dinner time