Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-06-2012, 05:07 PM   #1

fish tanks

not sure if i should be posting here but here goes.

unfortunately we are having to seel our 2 fish tanks as we no longer have the time for their upkeep, really sorry to be having to do it as i enjoy my tanks but has to be done, not fair on the fishes. if anyone knows of anyone looking for a tank then feel free to give me a shout.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-06-2012, 05:48 PM   #2

Re: fish tanks

Good luck with finding them a new home Pamela. It's always best to act when you know that you don't have time any more to deal with their upkeep - it must take some time out of your busy week. As you say not fair to the fish otherwise.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-06-2012, 06:13 PM   #3

Re: fish tanks

they take around an hour to clean which is alot when you come in from work, i would rather see the fish re-homed than go without the attention they need. The good thing is, 1 of our local aquarium shops have taken fish from us before when they have gotten too big for the tanks so he will take the fish if needed. got loads of baby fish aswell but not fair on them.