Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Mogs/Siamese/Orientals
Tom is Male
13-04-2006, 05:45 AM   #1

Daily Shread/Thread Thursday 13th April

Hi everyone i feel not to good not been able to settle down for any sleep i have awful throat pains!! So i have not had any sleep now at all and its now 5:45 so i spent a while trying to help eileen out with her photo problems so i'm going to try and get a little sleep now

Have a good day everyone!

Tom

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
13-04-2006, 07:40 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shread/Thread Thursday 13th April

Hope you manage to get some sleep & feel better Tom.
I'm off to work soon & hope to finish at a reasonable hour to get packed - we're off again in the caravan for a few days.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
13-04-2006, 07:44 AM   #3

Morning all....
Tom what on earth were you doing awake at that time of the morning You didn't have pains in your throat last night

morning Smudgley....Hope the weather holds for you this weekend. It's a beautiful sunny day here today

Not much planned for today..

Hope you all have a great Thursday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
13-04-2006, 08:22 AM   #4

morning all. noticed a friend of mine joined last night, HIYA BABS glad u found us.
noit gonna do much today (hopefully)
gotta sort the cats out reggies doing the dance of the mad cat on the chair at the moment LOL oh well no peace ect have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
13-04-2006, 08:37 AM   #5

Morning all..tis cloudy here today and the mood in the house is very subdude after yesterdays events..think im going too have a bit of me time today to get my head around things..
Enjoy your day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
13-04-2006, 08:55 AM   #6

Morning all.
Tom I hope you dont have this bug that's doing the rounds here. I have two boy's going to the Doc today and OH. Sore throtes, temp and cough. Keep cozey.

It's a lovely sunny day here. Blowing a gale though. Going to take one of my son's out for a wee while then going to get my nails done. ( right day today). Then going to pick up OH from work and go and collect Ceilidh from Mum's.
Hope you all have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
13-04-2006, 08:57 AM   #7

I was reading/answering in this section just now, but came across Luke's post above, so had to go off to respond to that......

Tom, whatever were you doing up at that time? hope you'll feel better when you wake up.
It's a dull but mild day here. Market and a cup of coffee with the newspapers this morning, gardening this afternoon I think.
Have a good and non-dramatic day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-04-2006, 09:49 AM   #8

morning

rainy day here and a bit nippy, so i got heaters on low to keep snug.

no plans for today. watch few movies.

been slowed down on my corss stitct, was hoping to get tigger done by sunday gone, but hands r bit achey so didnt do any yesterday.

Not had a cuppa yet today, so that my plan for the day lol.

cleaned all kitchen by 7am, cat bowls, litter trays, food mats, bin, floor etc all cleaned and washed and cahnged etc.

keeping fingers crossed my order of worlds best arrives today, we are SOOOO low that one tray has a few little piles inj the corner, if it doesnt arrive by lunch time the cats will be crossing thier legs and i'll ahve to go out and buy soemthing else and make do until it DOES arrive.

hope youre feeling ok Tom, maybe you did too much tonsil tennis last night?? (oooh your mom's gonna kill me now for saying that lol)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
13-04-2006, 10:13 AM   #9

Morning all!!! Hot cross buns in the office for all today + we have a 3 month review to carry out (we'll be retiring to a local 'hostellry' for that one ).

The weather is grey and dull as anything today with a strong wind blowing

Dominik went straight to bed last night when we got home (5pm) it's the 1st time ever he's actually asked to go to bed; I suggested sitting on the sofa but he said 'no; bed'. He slept right through the night, waking today at 6.30. I was worried he was unwell, but I think it's just that he spends all day running around during his 'holiday care club' without a nap and gets very tired!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
13-04-2006, 10:19 AM   #10

Hi all

Its 11 am here and I've been up for only 1½ hours.. Well technically that's not entirely true.

At 5.51 am Luna and Oliver woke me.. Luna wanted out and Oliver was hungry - nothing new there

Well after throwing Oliver's breakkie on the floor, I took Luna out for a wee and then went back to bed. Got to sleep til around 8 am then Luna wanted breakkie.. I hadnt given her earlier, as I had to cut a turkey neck in half, and didnt fancy standing doing that at 6 am..

Well I gave her breakkie and went back to bed, got to sleep til 9.30 am. Havent tried that for almost 3 years.

Its a holiday here, so I'm off work till tuesday..

It looks like its going to be all rain today.. Its been raining since I got up...

Oh well plenty of time to teach Luna tricks.. We are learning crawl today

Oliver is slowly loosing weight btw.. I've reduced his dry food to 40 grams and then he has 30 grams of green beans and carrots.. Which he gets with 10 grams of the dryfood at dinner.. Eats every little bit

The special dietfood from the vet (which really isnt working) is almost used, but I dont know if I should buy a new bag, or "just" use the Hills Senior Light version instead.. its cheaper!!!

Oh well...

I hope you all have a great day

And Tom I hope you feel better soon.. Have some hot tea, that might help..

J