Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
12-04-2006, 01:42 PM   #11

Re: Daily Shred Thread / Wednesday

Afternoon all, I have been gardening this morning, the sun was out for a nchange!...Now...its raining again!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
12-04-2006, 03:08 PM   #12

Half day at work - kids both staying at respective friends houses today/tonight so peaceful afternoon here. Did a big shop at Tescos. Nothing else planned really!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
12-04-2006, 04:53 PM   #13

Evening all

Went to get my nails done today...............exept my appointment is tomorrow
Washed and hung out stuff, really exiteing (not). Got the rest of the day to myself. Really lost without Ceilidh. Feels funny

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
12-04-2006, 04:54 PM   #14

Just back from my Mothers in Law Funeral (ex).

CJ - whats up with your cat litter?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
12-04-2006, 06:15 PM   #15

Hi everybody,

Had a lovely busy day today at work, although I had to work 9-5 due to a client popping in at 4.30, I am really looking forward to the long weekend got some DIY and loads of gardening to do.

Brought in some of the seeds that were outside that are being a bit slow to germinate, one of the sunflower seeds that Donna gave me is starting to peek through!!!

Radishes are doing really well on my plot but the squashes are suffering a bit, so I think I will plant a few more seeds in pots at the weekend. I must stop buying seeds!!!! lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
12-04-2006, 07:27 PM   #16

I got a load of cat toys today when I made my once-yearly trip to Wilkinson's... I also found the catnip mousie looking scuffed and battered already So I reckon Ninja's playing with his toys at night.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-04-2006, 08:26 PM   #17

I had an eventfull day, sewn my new seeds, got invited next door for a cuppa and saw her 8 monthg old son ( who is adorable- even better cos i can give him back to mommy lol) THEN had four visitors during the space of the afternoon, one lady and her friend came round to see the bunnies ( she took two of this first litter) and between them took another two ( again for free, as that more important to me than money) and then the young girl who took a bunny from the first litter, dropped in to say sadly she couldnt take another bunny, and stayed for a while chatting etc.

I was impressed that she had the manners to call round and tell me instead of leaving me hanging on about the rabbit. She made a good fuss of all the cats, and knows more about them than me, she took a quick look at princess for me said there are an odd number she feels, but theyre moving and are quite low down.

So a good day for me, as i dont usually get to see many people so i really enjoyed it and it cheered me up loads.

Also had a phone call from a VERY VERY VERY odd lady from wales, i think she MIGHT be slightly nutty!!!!! but dont tell her i said that lol

but then she isnt as nutty as me cos i am nt sure that's possible really

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
12-04-2006, 11:22 PM   #18

Nite all, sleep well..........

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
12-04-2006, 11:23 PM   #19

Nite Moli, nite all.......sleep well...