Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
10-04-2006, 09:34 AM   #1

Daily Shred Thread / Monday..

Morning all. Sun is shining brightly here this morning. Just off up to the horse. Not a deal planned for today. Both children off school for the first day together. Boy, I'm gonna nead the paracetemol

Hope you all have a lovely Monday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
10-04-2006, 09:41 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred Thread / Monday..

morning all.
I have a really busy day planned.

cross stitch,a movie, somereading, maybe an afternoon nap!!

kids r both awayat my mums until friday!!!

woke up to a frost today, just been for quick walk to post some letters, a bit crisp out today.

have a good day y'all

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
10-04-2006, 09:50 AM   #3

Morning all, frosty today but lovely blue skies and sunny!

Have changed the bed, washing machine on and tidied up.....Have to do a bit of shopping in a minute.

Enjoy your day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
10-04-2006, 09:53 AM   #4

Morning all..sunny and warm here..again!!
Have too make myself absent with some friends today so my mum can sort out presents (obviouslly) for my birthday (5 days away!!!)..then will probably just be relaxing..nice lazy day..
Am thinking of DM with tizzie today ..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
10-04-2006, 12:01 PM   #5

Morning all. Today's the first birthday of my boyfriend's company, so we all got a bit leathered last night

Boyfriend's sleeping it off now, I've been up since 9 and am watching Doctor Who with my son, waiting to drop him off at nursery so I can go back to bed And doing some work for said company installing a webmail client Knackered though!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
10-04-2006, 01:43 PM   #6

Afternoon all,

Was SNOWING last night and a fair few cars had snow on them when I was driving to work!! Half day at work and now at home. Both children round at their respective friends playing. Peaceful here - bit of tidying and cleaning.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
10-04-2006, 02:09 PM   #7

Busy in the office today. Just waiting for someone to come in for a meeting so thought I'd pop in here. Last thing I was expecting was DM's sad news

Not much to report here. Weather is cold but brightish. I'm yearning for some warmth, sat out in the garden a bit on Saturday but overall it's waaay to cold for me.

I'm a bit more cheerful now that I know we're going to start work on our hideous back garden so I won't have to look at that pile of mud for too much longer. Yippeee!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
10-04-2006, 02:10 PM   #8

Well, today has been a 'different' day - one like you don't need too many of. I'm so gald Tizzie's end was swift and quiet. I'm also glad all the nice people here are around me. Excuse me if I dip in and out and excuse me if I am slow in responding to PMs.
(Ironically, the bsh I am interested in, is due to be born today. That's something which requires further thought - later)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
10-04-2006, 07:06 PM   #9

hugs to you DM

Well today has been very odd, started getting busier at work which I am pleased about, popped into Sainsburys on the way home and got loads of salad stuff, lady in front of my had her card declined and threw an eppy throwing all of her food out of the trolly... the supervisor tried to explain that it is the banks decision and not Sainsburys, so she stormed off with child in tow. It was only for £13 worth of shopping, I thought it was for more than that. On hindsight she did look a bit scruffy and I wondered if she had trouble paying, she said that the card was fine.

Just done a bit of clearing up.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
10-04-2006, 07:07 PM   #10

Evening everyone

Gorgeous day here today, pottering around the hosue in t-shirt and jeans with the windows open. Got blisters on my hands from striping the walls in Thomas' room ready for papering.

The Thomas The Tank goodies arrived Saturday so Louise helped me unwrap that lot. Bought the gloss for the skirting boards and door frame so it's coming along nicely at the moment. Gonna make a large floor cushion out of Thomas' old Thomas The Tank curtains, well attempt to anyway