Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-07-2011, 10:25 AM   #1

mars bar Monday

Morning everyone,

Couldnt think of another type of ice cream so thought i would use a chocolate bar type to try it as a new theme. What do you all think?

Its Glasgow fair monday here.

Ive been up this morn, got my housework done, breakfast. and floors done. Heading to work shortly. Taking the car today to see how it goes as i havent taken it to work yet. Working 12pm until 8pm all week

Got Harris and Skye a hooded litter tray yesterday, curious about it but they wouldnt use it until i wedged the door open so they could see what it was for. They have both now used it so will try closing the flap when im in to keep an eye that they are getting the hang of it. Had a fairly busy weekend which was good.

Hope you all enjoy your monday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
18-07-2011, 10:45 AM   #2

Re: mars bar Monday

Hi Pamela. Quiet day here, well, so far anyway. Vague chance that might change. Cloud has hooded litter tray, but no flap on it - she wouldn't use it when there was, so...

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-07-2011, 11:23 AM   #3

Morning Pamela and Squirrel - I like the chocolate bar idea. We had a grocery delivery this morning and my OH actually got me a bar of Emergency Chocolate - I'll see if I can get a photo of the wrapper, coz that's exactly what it's called!!!

Very gloomy here this morning and rain is looking likely for this afternoon as forecast. OH will be playing golf this afternoon, so that probably makes it certain that it will rain at some point.

I've done some housework while OH took Monty for his walk and I plan to do some paper sorting this afternoon. I always plan to clear and sort to make way for something more exciting but never get further than the sorting!!!

Have a good day peeps!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
18-07-2011, 12:30 PM   #4

Laundry day here today, but no chance of hanging it out as the weather is just too dodgy. The sky is very heavy, dark grey and gloomy and it's chilly out so it'll be the tumble dryer to the rescue.

OH is doing a bit of gardening, throwing the chicken pellets around anyway! I've asked him to trim a bush back a bit but he wants to know how much is a bit? 6 inches? 9? I've told him to take back the soft new growth to within a couple of leaves and it's more of an art form than a science. I think I lost him at that point!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
18-07-2011, 01:21 PM   #5

Morning all

First night of nights tonight..................

Weather here dodgy as in rain, overcast, rain.......and so it goes on. The kitchen looks good following my wallpapering efforts yesterday need to move towards the living room now.
I would also like to find a picture I really like and put that up no idea what of landscape, skyline, modern??? animals? no idea but going to visit an art gallery or two and get an idea.

Anyhow I like the chocolate theme; and Angie I have seen the emergency chocolate.........thought of buying one for friend but did not get round to it.
Mrs H its good that he asked, just think how much he could have taken the bush back?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
18-07-2011, 01:50 PM   #6

Afternoon all!
Loving the chocolate bar theme and emergency choc wouldn't last long in our house Ceri is a fiend for the stuff!

Laundry for me too MrsH and half my ironing pile done

Saw Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows part 2 yesterday- fab film but so sad to think there's no more. I feel really transported into another world and wish I had a wand to wave!

Posh having a long snooze, weather is awful here, and so cold... brrr.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-07-2011, 01:56 PM   #7

I really want to see the film PP - it is very sad, I really enjoyed the expectation of waiting for a new book in July. But it is not necessarily over - although in a different format - see http://www.pottermore.com/

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
18-07-2011, 02:46 PM   #8

afternoon all.
Miserable weather here, very grey and rainy.
I like the chocolate theme Pamela, you've reminded me i must get some
Dogs have has a quick run this morning and i'm washing bedding, not the day for it but there you go.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-07-2011, 03:24 PM   #9

Hi, all, weather doesn't sound very nice for you or your laundry. Another gorgeous day, warming up nicely: 28 C (82 F) and it's just a bit after 10 am. Quiet day, been out to pick Leia's grass; waiting for a wine delivery this afternoon, and Chris over to hang shelves for the teacup collection and assemble the bar stool. I need one for the kitchen, have to stand while chopping vegetables, etc. so ordered a stool which came needing to be assembled, aaargh!!

Oh, remember when you all were discussing Spotify a while back I found it wasn't available in the States? Well, it is now! Just have to figure out how to download it and get it to work. I like the chocolate theme too; never heard of emergency chocolate; reminds me of my emergency bottle of gin!

Have a good day, all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
18-07-2011, 09:11 PM   #10

Hi all, I had a quiet day recovering from the busy weekend- I'm getting too old for 12 hour days in a wet and muddy field and didn't actually make it out of bed this morning. Cleo and Smudge kept me company while Tolly guarded the shed.
I like the idea of emergency chocolate -especially if it comes with emergency gin. OH is in disgrace - he ate my chocolate over the weekend!