Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
11-07-2011, 12:40 PM   #1

Pistachio Monday

afternoon fellow catseyers. Hope everyone is ok.
Pamela, hope your first day on the floor as it were is good.
Bright and sunny here, Dogs been out for a lovely walk and are now asleep.
Fun dog show was ok yesterday although Kwame didn't win anything, he definately needs more practice of people handling him. Mind you i handled him a bit much yesterday, i was reading and thought Malaika was stood next to me on the settee, i absent mindedly tickled her tum, stroking her umbilical hernia and thinking it was still quite big, too my horror i discovered it was Kwame
Off to the docs soon for a blood test re my thyroid levels, then i'm going to do some weeding.
Check back later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-07-2011, 12:59 PM   #2

Re: Pistachio Monday

Shelley!

Afternoon all! Started off really nice this morning, but has clouded over now and is starting to get sticky. Must keep an eye as I have washing on the line, have done vacuuming and been to the local shops. Monty-sitting this afternoon as OH is playing golf.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
11-07-2011, 03:34 PM   #3

Hi, Shelley, Angie, those to follow. Another lovely day, sunny, nice breeze, 29 C (83 F). A recent study ranked US cities in terms of Summer heat and Washington was the 6th hottest! Why did that not surprise me? All quiet here, no news; Chris is coming this afternoon to tackle the job of hanging the pictures. OH does like his golf, doesn't he, Angie. Any more mice stories? Shelley, funny story! Hope the tests go well.

Enjoy the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
11-07-2011, 03:56 PM   #4

Hi all...

Oh Shelley!!! What a shock you must have had to realise that! Oh well then - I guess you'll be double sure which dog you've got next to you another time!

Not much to comment on here - am back home from work, and glad to be so.

Hope the picture hanging goes well Eileen, and Monty-sitting too Angie.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
11-07-2011, 07:35 PM   #5

Eileen, i have a Mouse story . Last night i took Kwame out onto the back lawn to do a wee, i saw Jerry crouched down on the grass in the dark, he was dabbing around with his paw. Malaika then came out as well, so i had one little Mouse and 3 hunters.
I managed to get the Dogs in just as Jerry leapt after the Mouse. It ran up the side of the garage so i brought Jerry into the house in the hope it escaped.
I haven't seen him move so fast for years.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-07-2011, 08:34 PM   #6

No more mouse stories today ............ yet, just getting dusk here so it probably won't be long.

There do seem to be a lot of rodents about this year.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
11-07-2011, 08:40 PM   #7

poor wee meeces!!

scortching day here, a bit too hot perhaps! had to pick my nephew up from nursery, he'd been sick twice there but thankfully not on my watch!! had a wee bit of a fever and a sore tum aswell so i hope he doesnt pass it on to me!!

shelley i couldnt help but have a smile on my face when i read that!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
11-07-2011, 08:50 PM   #8

Evening everyone, no meeces here, voles abd rabbits though! We are suspicious about the downstairs loo as Tolly has wandered in several times with his innocent face on which usually means he has lost something.

Angie, one of the paths I run along crossed a golf course, I generally trot across fairly quickly! Hope the pictures help to make everything feel like home Eileen.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
11-07-2011, 09:04 PM   #9

CS, it's definitely beginning to feel like home now that Leia is here and the pictures I kept are up. I'll take some pics! I should think you all would be pleased the rodent ;population is being decreased!