Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
30-11-2011, 04:34 PM   #1

Cats!!

Honestly, the weather here has been horrendous the past few days. We have very bad flooding just now, strong winds and heavy rain.

So, Breagh sticks her nose out the door and decides any sensible cat curls up in front of the fire. Izzi doesn't even stop to think - straight out and disappears into the rain

She comes home a few hours later - reasonably dry. After a quick feed and heat she's off again.

If is wasn't for the fact that these cat cameras are so expensive and that she loses her collars every 2 -3 days I would absolutely love to know what that girl gets up to.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-11-2011, 05:10 PM   #2

Re: Cats!!

That's very mysterious! If they could only talk .......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-11-2011, 05:38 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by calismum
Honestly, the weather here has been horrendous the past few days. We have very bad flooding just now, strong winds and heavy rain.

So, Breagh sticks her nose out the door and decides any sensible cat curls up in front of the fire. Izzi doesn't even stop to think - straight out and disappears into the rain

She comes home a few hours later - reasonably dry. After a quick feed and heat she's off again.

If is wasn't for the fact that these cat cameras are so expensive and that she loses her collars every 2 -3 days I would absolutely love to know what that girl gets up to.
That sounds a perfect duplication of my two Cleo warmth of the house and a little venture into the garden but Oscar he was off into the unknown daily and used to loose his collars on a regular basis as well - sometimes though he would bring them back, I think it was his own scent of them that made him carry them back like prey.

I have always wondered where the ones ho brave the weather go........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-11-2011, 06:22 PM   #4

Both mine brave the rain - but I don't think they go far and never stay out all that long.

I'd be asking Santa for one of those camera thingies, but you'd have to tag it with a "return to" like the BTO in case it got lost. It's just such a mystery!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
30-11-2011, 10:51 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
That's very mysterious! If they could only talk .......
Wouldn't you just love to have a cat conversation!! Wonder what they would tell us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
That sounds a perfect duplication of my two Cleo warmth of the house and a little venture into the garden but Oscar he was off into the unknown daily and used to loose his collars on a regular basis as well - sometimes though he would bring them back, I think it was his own scent of them that made him carry them back like prey.

I have always wondered where the ones ho brave the weather go........
I keep thinking when the trees around us have fully lost the last of the leaves i'll see all those lost collars hanging there like little winter flowers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Both mine brave the rain - but I don't think they go far and never stay out all that long.

I'd be asking Santa for one of those camera thingies, but you'd have to tag it with a "return to" like the BTO in case it got lost. It's just such a mystery!
lol - a tag for the camera -

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
01-12-2011, 01:55 AM   #6

She sounds a hunter