Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
16-04-2007, 10:08 PM   #11

Re: Jennie and babies!

they are so adorable! gorgeous pics

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
16-04-2007, 11:13 PM   #12

Aww thanx everyone, they are really sweet, I can't stop watching them!

Jac they do look like they are going to be fluffy ones, especially the black and white one(who now looks more grey/blue and white). But yours is in the next litter. And I am indeed, 22nd of June i'm heading to Glasgow for a weekend, but may need to stop off for a cuppa at Edinburgh.

We saw daddy cat out and about today, my gosh he needs a good brushing, he is loosing his long coat for summer and looks a bit tatty, and his white feets are dirty, wonder what he's been up to.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
17-04-2007, 09:38 AM   #13

Arent they soooo sweet, they grow at an alarming rate

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
17-04-2007, 09:39 AM   #14

awww, just awww

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
17-04-2007, 09:41 AM   #15

Aww what a shame, do you think daddy is being neglected? I had a senor moment and thought they were the "next batch" but see they are still cooking away

I'll work on OH what a fantastic birthday pressie and on the 22nd! That was the day I was ment to be going on my holiday that isnt happening now Could always be compensation too
Your welcome here anytime. If your up this way before then give me a shout.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
17-04-2007, 12:35 PM   #16

Well you have a fair few weeks to work on him Jac, you're at the front of the queue anyway. I think she's only having 2 or 3 by the feels of things, a definate 2 anyway at least.

I know where daddy cat lives now, I think they have him and a burmese, not sure if they have anymore. I've spoken to them a few times as they live on my street, but I didn't know he was their cat until recently. He's well fed and loved so I wouldn't say neglected, but maybe could do with a bit of time spent on his coat as it is long and obviously needs a lot of grooming which they aren't doing. He seems friendly enough if a little flightly of strangers. It's not matted or anything like that, just rather tatty. You can see where he's casting it for summer, he just needs a good brushing, i'm dying to do it!

Jac I was going to be staying in the 'burgh in May for the Scottish Kennel Club dog show, but with the kittens and everything now, I don't think it's really fair to leave my father looking after the menagerie whilst i'm away!

The babies are indeed growing so so fast, they are over double their birth weights in a week. I'm weighing them every 2 days and keeping a record and they are both doing very well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
17-04-2007, 12:39 PM   #17

Oh that's good. It'll be interesting to see there progress. Dont worry I have got a little fluff ball at the top of my wish list (I normally get what I want ) plent of time to "work" on him

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
17-04-2007, 08:52 PM   #18

Lovely photos x