Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
26-11-2008, 09:21 PM   #11

Re: Lost kitten?

He seems fine apart frpm the fleas. We had to bath him as he was absolutely grafted. I was the weather that was bothering me as well its getting so cold outside. It didnt bother when we bath him he just sat there. He has had some food and i just tried him on some whiskers milk which he lapped up after i dripped some on my arm. He has seen the other cats but he isnt fazed at all neither are the others they even watched while he had a bath.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-11-2008, 11:38 PM   #12

Poor wee thing; glad he's inside, warm and fed now. And will be checked out at the vets. That's how I got Misty; she had been wandering about the neighborhood; it was bitter cold so I took her in; put up signs, etc., but no one claimed her. She lived with me for almost 20 years.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-11-2008, 12:19 AM   #13

That's how Smudge came to live with me - a bitter frosty January night. She lived with me for about 19 years and presented me with 3 lovely kittens.

They give us so much and ask for so very little in comparison.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
27-11-2008, 08:42 AM   #14

He had a good night. I had too keep in a cat carrier as he his so tiny. He likes his food hasnt had used his litter tray but has been for both in his carrier. He cries when one of the other cat cries but if he sees chester he cries even more. His eyes where a bit sticky this morning at 430 so i cleaned them. They wasnt has bad as when we got kado though. Let you all know on how he gets on later on his own thread.

jane

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-11-2008, 12:07 PM   #15

Really pleased to hear he is doing well. No news on any owners though....sounds like he could be a stayer.