Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
01-11-2008, 12:03 AM   #21

Re: Introducing

They will grow like weeds in your care Kazz......You are fostering them??? What does Sal think????

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
01-11-2008, 12:03 AM   #22

I could have cried when I collected them yesterday. Tiny, smelly, dirty, pot-bellied with milk via a bottle, yet smiley little cheeky faces to go with it and little purry noises they make too! But they needed more than a daily cuddle and a couple of meals a day, they need special TLC, special love & special feeding regime, none of my fosterers can offer that at the present time, so I was faced with a dilema of who is special enough to give them the care they need..... ?....Phone-call to Kazz What did she say? "Yes & shall I come over now for them "

Catsey Veteran

01-11-2008, 12:05 AM   #23

Bless you Kazz, cannot think of a better foster mum for them.....Plenty of pictures please...

Catsey Veteran

01-11-2008, 12:07 AM   #24

Well you can call them whatever you like, as long as it's not the names that the 3 new cats came in with today.

Had 3 youngsters in, all siblings, 2 boys and a girl. All beautiful, sad though as they belonged to a lovely single guy who is having to work away in London soon and he was upset to see them go. But they are named after The Krays.

Ronnie, Reggie, Charlie

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
01-11-2008, 12:07 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgley
I could have cried when I collected them yesterday. Tiny, smelly, dirty, pot-bellied with milk via a bottle, yet smiley little cheeky faces to go with it and little purry noises they make too! But they needed more than a daily cuddle and a couple of meals a day, they need special TLC, special love & special feeding regime, none of my fosterers can offer that at the present time, so I was faced with a dilema of who is special enough to give them the care they need..... ?....Phone-call to Kazz What did she say? "Yes & shall I come over now for them "

Poor babies, well done to both of you for helping these little ones.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
01-11-2008, 12:12 AM   #26

They are grubby I admit.......but they can't half purr....they are both asleep now and I can here them purring in their sleep. Smudgley have seperated them to feed them and Scampie (Black one) has eaten more than his brother. They have had two packs of food already and a nice drink of warm mile to go to bed with...they looked funny with white nses and faces....Smokey(grey one) almost fell asleep in his milk.........."I ask you" ut I guided him to his bed and he fell asleep as soon as his feet sank into the cushion..............I am getting them a teddy bear tomorrow so they can cuddle that.....they already come running when you call "pusspsssss"

Catsey Veteran

01-11-2008, 12:15 AM   #27

Awww bless 'em xxx

Catsey Veteran

01-11-2008, 12:16 AM   #28

A little background info... They belonged to a family who's cat had a litter of 3. She decided she didn't want to feed them & left home for 3 weeks. They tried to bottle-feed them. Mom returned recently but didn't want to know the kittens. People were struggling to get them onto solids and were feeding them way too much botled milk, making them bloated & less likely to eat/want solids. They did try, but as they worked full time the kittens have been home-alone all the time. I spoke to them on wed evening & arranged to collect the 3 kittens Thursday a.m. I was told that one of them was a little quiet that evening. When I went on thursday there was only Smokey & Scampie there. The ginger one had passed away overnight. I brought them home & settled them into a large high sided box inside the cat-pen and fed them tiny amounts of meat which they ate. Left the heater on overnight and a litter tray with them. This morning they were fine, but when I took Kazz down the pens to get them, the black one was on the floor in the run He had somehow clambered over a high box (equivalent of me or you climbing an 8ft fence I reckon) Then he pushed his way through the catflap (like me or you pushing a sack of spuds clean off the floor I reckon) then found his way down the stairs and was scampering round the floor! Cheeky monkey!

Catsey Veteran

01-11-2008, 12:19 AM   #29

Sounds like he had d ecided it was time for his dinner!!

Catsey Veteran

01-11-2008, 12:19 AM   #30

Thats what i call a lust for life and adventure
Shame about the ginger kitty but am sure these two will thrive now.