Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Closed Thread

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Mainly ferals
28-04-2006, 06:37 PM   #61

Re: An unhappy princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJK
well dawn i dont owe you an apology at all. the situation was discussed with my vet, we went with his adivce

are you a vet????

so if you have nothing to post that is related to the original title of my thread then you have no need to post at all, in fact you have no need to post to any of my posts ever really.
I spend enough time in the vets with my cats to know what I'm talking about. I would think your vet decided on that because obviously it would mean more money for him but by the same token, it's an unnecessary anaesthetic that Princess has to go through. I would change your vets if I were you love

I'm gutted you don't want me posting on any of your threads.......I could be of so much help to you and give you ton's of GOOD advice Oh well, others might appreciate it but can I still follow your threads? That should be alright shouldn't it

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
28-04-2006, 06:37 PM   #62

This is getting very strange....I don't know why several new members have suddenly started 'having a go' at Carly. She has said that Princess Freya will be speyed when she is well enough and I believe her......there were reasons why it couldn't be done.

All these comments are more suited to a Debates thread on the subject instead of here.

Catsey Junior

28-04-2006, 06:40 PM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
This is getting very strange....I don't know why several new members have suddenly started 'having a go' at Carly. She has said that Princess Freya will be speyed when she is well enough and I believe her......there were reasons why it couldn't be done.

All these comments are more suited to a Debates thread on the subject instead of here.
Carly jumped on her high horse with me initially which I don't take kindly to. I'm not going to sit here and let her have a go because I made a valid point which she didn't like.......she wants to learn some manners.

I have been a member for a while now, just don't post much but then I'm glad I don't if this is the response I get.

Catsey Veteran

28-04-2006, 06:42 PM   #64

thank you mags.
It's obvious these new members have come here just to ahve a go at people and cause ill feeling.
BUT if people know better than a fully qualifeid vet with 25 years experience then so be it.
The issue was discussed with my vet. I am not prepared to discuss this issue any further with any of you. Anymore messages of this nature will be reported to admin.
It has nothing to do with my thread.
like i said had i been asked in a nice manner i would gladly have answered the reasons why.

so please take your hostility elsewhere

as i said if it's nothing to do with my thread then please dont post it

Catsey Junior

28-04-2006, 06:44 PM   #65

Carly, I have been a member since March so why would I suddenly come on here to cause hostility........guilty conscience by any chance?

I did ask nicely in post 26 of this thread why you didn't have her spayed and you told me you didn't need preaching to.......nice response to a "newbie".

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Bengals & a DSH
28-04-2006, 06:49 PM   #66

I'm not new - I have been here since July 05 - been looking on job sites during my lunch and evenings trying to find another job so not much time for posting as my head has been filled with other things - OK that has nothing to do with the lovely Princess and her problem bless her furry paws -

The people who were there then have disappeared -

I thought this was a cat forum to get help and advise and to advise others with your experiences but that seems to have changed aswell.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
28-04-2006, 07:00 PM   #67

Poor princess she has really been throught it , hopfully now she can settle down and have a life full of love and cuddles....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
28-04-2006, 07:09 PM   #68

Basically i'm going to echo what mags has said-we all are entitled to our opinions/views and beliefs, however just as we see these correct in our eyes doesn't mean we should force them on others, nor does it mean that someone's opinion who's differs to yours is incorrect
Now lets do the usual CP thing-and move on from this!

Carly-I wish PF all the best in a speedy recovery!

Catsey Veteran

28-04-2006, 07:09 PM   #69

she gets tonnes of cuddles and kisses. When she wants them of course, though rather gentle ones these days!!

Catsey Veteran

28-04-2006, 07:10 PM   #70

thank you luke, as ever a very mature and respectfull young man

Closed Thread