Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Closed Thread

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Mainly ferals
28-04-2006, 05:33 PM   #31

Re: An unhappy princess

I can say what I want.......it's a free world isn't it If she has health problems then yes she should be spayed because the litters are all going to be weak and it isn't fair on her and not fair on the babies either. Yes, I do think most cats should be spayed but there are also responsible breeders out there who I have nothing against. You are risking her health because you have said you are not breeding from her so why leave her unspayed? I will go through the thread and see your reasons why but there isn't really any reason, but hey, even I could be wrong.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: common british cats
28-04-2006, 05:33 PM   #32

Hello, can i just ask why exactly is it that you do believe all cats SHOULD be spayed/neutered?? (diddydawn) I am really interested to hear your thoughts on this.

Catsey Junior

28-04-2006, 05:34 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach1980
Hello, can i just ask why exactly is it that you do believe all cats SHOULD be spayed/neutered?? (diddydawn) I am really interested to hear your thoughts on this.
Carly said that not me.........she know's me better than I know myself, obviously

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-04-2006, 05:34 PM   #34

yeah youa re wreong dawn. even you arent always right!
and you can go ona ll you like about future litters, as i said before there are not going to be any!!!!
and yes you can say and think waht you like, and so can i thank you

i didnt say she would never be speyed did i???????????? nope, didnt think i did

Catsey Veteran

28-04-2006, 05:36 PM   #35

so go on about it all you like, i cant even be bothered arguing with you about it, you DONT know all the facts.
shant even bother to answer you again.

Catsey Junior

28-04-2006, 05:37 PM   #36

I should mention, no I don't normally respond to your post but I do follow them sometimes, and in this case I felt I had a valid reason for posting.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: common british cats
28-04-2006, 05:40 PM   #37

ok then, you didnt say all but you did say most and that there are a few "breeders" that you respect, why do you assume then that just because some one doesnt spay/neuter their pet that they are going to breed??

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
28-04-2006, 05:41 PM   #38

That's great news!!! I'm so gald Princess is feeling better and Mr Darcy aswell.

Doesn't it make you proud when the kids do something good in school and rewarded for it?

Catsey Veteran

28-04-2006, 05:43 PM   #39

yes it does naomi, i was so proud of him bles him. He got his blue peter badge at the start of the week and then this. He can be a little monkey at home, but apparantly is really good, most of the time, at school!!!

Catsey Junior

28-04-2006, 05:49 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach1980
ok then, you didnt say all but you did say most and that there are a few "breeders" that you respect, why do you assume then that just because some one doesnt spay/neuter their pet that they are going to breed??
If someone isn't going to breed, why leave them unspayed? There are lots of reasons why they should be spayed if they are not for breeding, mainly health reasons and if she got out, she could get pregnant again. These things do happen and have happened.......and there are lots of unwanted cats and kittens in rescues because of this. Doesn't Carly also have a male? Is it fair on him to have an unspayed female in the house calling and is it fair on her wanting a mate and not being able to have one?

Carly, I've been through the Princess Diaries and can't find a reason for not having her done unless it's on another thread, you will have to point it out to me.

Closed Thread