Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

08-04-2004, 06:24 PM   #11

Re: HI EVERYONE!!

Thanks Azz, have sent e.mail. Hope it's ok. I can just about cope with sending e.mails, using the internet and writing a letter!!
4 dogs and 9 cats (I also have 3 moggies) no problem, I can handle anything. Computers, aaggghhhh!!!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Bengal
Azz is Male
08-04-2004, 06:38 PM   #12

Hi Jen!

Check your email!

Hey what dogs do you have?

Catsey Junior

08-04-2004, 07:00 PM   #13

Cheers Azz, will get hubby to help me with it over the week-end to make sure I get it right, wouldn't want to spoil all your work!!
I've got 2 rough coated lurchers, a husky/border terrier cross.....yes you did read it right....looks like a miniture alaskan malamute only floppy ears and a heinz 57.......And an 18 month old little boy. Never a dull/quiet moment in our house, never any money, always hair on the carpet, always mud on the floor, drool on the T.V (thats the baby).....I could go on forever....Wouldn't be without any of them ](*,)

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Bengal
Azz is Male
08-04-2004, 07:07 PM   #14

Hi Jen - you can do it no probs! Don't forget you have the preview button so you can see it before posting and keep trying until you get it right but we'll wait until the weekend if we av to

Yes I bet it's Looooooooooooooooots of fun in your house! just thought, you've got more than six times the amount of mess to clear up than us :P lol I bet they are worth it tho!