Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-05-2017, 01:14 PM   #1

bank holiday weekend

Hi everyone, been quite some time since the last daily so thought i wouldsay hello.

It has been beautiful weather here recently. The pups have been enjoying the weather but only been walked whilst its been cooler.

Hubby and i have a long weekend, been off since Thursday and not back at work until Tuesday

Cats are doing fine, Harris is still happy and healthy so far no sign of his illness this year so keeping everything crosd that it doesnt appear!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend and hugs to all the furries

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
28-05-2017, 07:17 AM   #2

Re: bank holiday weekend

Hi Pamela and everyone else.How lovely that you are enjoying your long weekend break, Pamela and having super weather as well. That's a real bonus.Good to see that your dogs are kept cool and not walked in the heat. I always cringe when I see a dog left alone in a car at a shopping mall, on a hot day.Some people just don't think !!!Also good that the kitties are doing well, especially young Harris. Hopefully his illness will now be a thing of the past.My kitties are all doing great as well.

it's our winter here and we wake up to frosty mornings Willow is doing well. She is on natural supplements plus a monthly injection for her arthritis and I've just bought her a nicely padded woollen dog bed with a woollen inner as well.Hopefully that will keep the stiffness in her back legs at bay.

Lovely to hear from you Pamela. I often think of your Harris. You enjoy the rest of your weekend won't you .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
28-05-2017, 11:11 AM   #3

Re: bank holiday weekend

Hi dinky,

So glad to hear Willow is doing much better. I have also been thinking of her and wonderig how she is doing.

Take care if it is winter over there with the ice and any snow.

I couldnt leave mine in a car in the heat, there are soo many tv adverts telling you not to do it but its horible when people dont take notice of them and do it anyway. I feel bad when mine are left in the house on their own on a warm day but its the bet placeas i leave windows open and have 2 bowls of water out for them to ensure they have enough x

You take care too. would be nice if we could keep in touch more often x