Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
03-02-2014, 09:42 AM   #21

Re: ronnie

Poor Reggie, at least us humans know what happened, he's dealing with his loss as best he can. I know you are doing the utmost to comfort him Cathy, give him cuddles from his Catsey aunties too xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
05-02-2014, 05:16 PM   #22

hes been sleeping on my dressing gown. rarely goes out. just a quick wee and in again.hes taken to licking himself obsessively. im taking him to the vets friday. he must miss his brother dreadfully. when ever 1 was out u would find the other 1. they where best buddies, so miss him so much

Cats owned: DSH (2), DLH 1
BlackWolf65 is Male
13-02-2014, 02:49 PM   #23

I'm so very sorry for your loss...

Rest peacefully, Ronnie, until you reunite with your humans at the rainbow bridge...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-02-2014, 05:19 PM   #24

Just wondered how things were going there? feeling a little less blue and more settled now with a passing of time.

Although its hard sometimes when you loose a cat who has been all their life as a "two" i.e "the cats" little individual traits appear that are interesting.

I have to say my Oscar and Cleo were together over 21 years and when Oz went I an d Cleo were bereft even calling her in (although she never went far) changed as she came back to the call.........."Oscaroscaroscarrrrrrr" but she adapted well and always appeared happy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
15-02-2014, 05:43 AM   #25

So sorry for your loss, so so sad. Hope Oscar picks up. They need to grieve too x