Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: maine coon and a moggy
31-01-2011, 11:44 PM   #1

Charis

Hope this works, might not be the best quality as it is of my moblie phone x
this is my baby Charis

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
31-01-2011, 11:49 PM   #2

Re: Charis

Awww what colour is Charis? I can't really tell from the photo.

31-01-2011, 11:53 PM   #3

lol it not the greatest pic haha, must try to get some from my camera loaded up, she is a maine coon and her colouring is blue silver tabby, although she is 12 now and has went mostly grey, esp around the face, she,s getting an old girl x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
31-01-2011, 11:56 PM   #4

She's gorgeous (and she's got a 4 legged admirer here - Casanova aka Dylan ) (Who? Me? he says )

01-02-2011, 12:05 AM   #5

thank you, and dylan xx, i think she is beautiful x, she has a 4 legged admirer here as well, in the shape of my wee 1 and a half year old alfie cat, he lurves her lol follows her everywhere unfortunatley Charis does not feel the same way about him hahahaha she gives him a tough time the bossy boots! he does not give up thou, still tries to cuddle in to her, bless his wee paws

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
01-02-2011, 01:00 AM   #6

Now that sounds like an awfully cute picture!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
01-02-2011, 09:18 AM   #7

Awwwww bless she looks sooooo sweet, she dosen`t look grumpy at all as you stated in one of your other posts

01-02-2011, 06:40 PM   #8

hahahaha believe me Leesy she is a grumpy sod , what are your maine coons like temperment wise? Charis is like a law unto herself, she not like any other one i have heard or read about, she has never been a 'windowsill' cat, never content with staying in house (until now) she was an avid hunter has brought me in all sorts over the years eeekkkk, she rules the neighbour hood cats, of which there are many! with an iron fist, she very much the queen b lol she is very affectionate to me, loves to get right up close to my face and headbutts me , she allows me to pet and pamper her but if anyone else goes near her, including my kids and hubsband oh boy she not amused, she can growl like a rottwieler when the mood takes her , she is also a demon to groom

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
01-02-2011, 07:47 PM   #9

Wow she sounds wild compared to Maxi and Maisy.Both M&M love to have cuddles and sit and lie on you but mainly with me, however the are very friendly with most people really and will come and great people when they come in including kids. They are very good at catching birds if given the chance but they are mainly indoor cats but they do come outside into the garden alot with me for hours on end when the weather gets brighter as I love to be in my garden, I also have a cat pen.
Maxi can be very sweet when grooming him if you catch him right in fact he will roll over to let you brush him all over lol, Maisy however can be a little devil when you brush her she will let you do her back and tail but when you try to brush anywhere else she will hiss, growl and will try to bite either the brush or your hand