Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
03-02-2009, 11:27 PM   #11

Re: Darcy's new "trick"

Sorry but I had a real giggle reading all of his antics. I know it can be a pest but in all honesty, i bet you wouldn't want him any other way

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
04-02-2009, 12:31 AM   #12

He sounds such a little sweet heart, so full of lovable mischeif and cheekyness, bet there is never a dull moment in your house

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
04-02-2009, 11:15 AM   #13

Eileen, if we'd gotten Darcy, Sultan and Dandy altogether they may have been capable of so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Some while ago Fran posted something about her "problem solving kittens" - I will see if I can find it again. I wonder if you could set Darcy some problems and see if he can work them out!
Angie, that sounds really interesting; do let me know if you find it! I love the idea of developing Darcy's problem solving abilities although I'm not entirely sure if I want to encourage his crafty intelligence too much

Cats' staff, I was laughing so hard at that! We really would be in trouble if cats developed opposable thumbs!

Nat & Leesey, you're right, I really wouldn't change him for the whole world! All his antics are adorable and cheeky, and they make me smile. He's not a bad boy, just cheeky!

Last night he jumped on my back again unexpectedly, but he managed to stay up there for about 2 mins. I have very narrow shoulders so his balance is getting better!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-02-2009, 05:14 PM   #14

meep, Dandy not only jumped on MY back, he jumped on visitors backs also! I had to warn people...he was only 8 1/2 pounds, but Sultan was a large 12 pound boy and when he jumped on you you knew it!! Thank God Leia doesn't jump!!!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
05-02-2009, 10:13 AM   #15

Oh that's so lovely! If i had visited and Sultan had jumped on my back I'd be so impressed and happy! Although I can imagine not all people would feel the same Darcy's 13 pounds and you can definately tell when he makes his appearance. Thank goodness Stravinsky isn't partial to it, weighing in at 15 pounds, and a lot 'bulkier' than Darcy. I don't know if he'd fit!