Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
19-01-2009, 04:47 AM   #1

She's in a mood!

Kuan Yin is crazy tonight.
First I was eating a pop tart and she grabbed half of it in her mouth and took off running..then she decided she wanted dog food and pestered my OH while he was feeding the pups, stealing bits and pieces then running off with the alpo can to lick it clean...then tried to dart outdoors three times...and then climbed the fridge, looked right at me, and with a swing of her tail knocked all the plastic bottles onto the floor.
that girl...sometimes i wonder if she is a dog

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: domestic short hair (2)
19-01-2009, 10:35 AM   #2

Re: She's in a mood!

LOL! She sounds quite a handful, Tink! Aren't they hilarious when they get in those moods?????

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
19-01-2009, 02:15 PM   #3

Couldn't help but laughing at this. Darcy has his 'mad-moments' as we call them too. If you walk past a doorway he'll charge at you, swerve and avoid then he always runs to the bedroom, jumps on the bed and proceeds to attack the blanket we have on top, trying to pull it off then eventually claws his way underneath it and hides, all with complete gusto and a bizarre amount of energy! Wonder what would happen if we got Darcy and Kuan Yin together?!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
19-01-2009, 04:05 PM   #4

sounds like mayhem lol all good entertainment though. i remember when my 2 had the zoomies, they would just go nuts. then just curl up and sleep. now all they do is sleep,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-01-2009, 05:41 PM   #5

It's so funny when they get the crazies like that...I can just visualize her knocking all the bottles off the fridge and giving you such a look!!