Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
24-04-2010, 08:54 AM   #1

Sodding wet saturday

Morning all, rain rain rain here.
G is off out for a motor bike lesson. I am off to get a shower, tidy up, take the dog out, clean the litter trays. Hopefully I will get all that done before my visitor arrives.
Got a shock yesterday as I set off in the van, a bloke shouted at me from a passing car, it was an old friend who moved to NZ last year, I helped him rehome his much beloved doggy (Penny) who I walk each week. He called last night and is coming over to see me today.
I also have a one night dog sit at graveyard cottage tonight. Rayne will come with me to play with the doggies but will take her home to her own bed and pick her up again in the morning. Not packing all her stuff just for one night and the cottage isnt far from my house.
Well, better get going.
Have a good day every one.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
24-04-2010, 09:44 AM   #2

Re: Sodding wet saturday

Morning Elaine, morning all.

Sunny here at the moment and we are off to collect my wedding dress (I was waiting for it to be pressed) and then pop into town to do some window shopping and grab some lunch.

Have a great day everybody xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
24-04-2010, 10:22 AM   #3

Elaine - Sorry you've got rain, it's a lovely sunny (but slightly hazy) Saturday morning down here in Hampshire!

Emma - Ooooh, exciting day collecting the wedding dress A friend of mine (if she weren't a teacher) would love to own a bridal shop as she'd be dealing with lovely, excited, happy people all day instead of reluctant teenagers! We've got son and future DIL coming for the weekend, I think she might be going to the bridal shop this afternoon to make her final selection on THE dress

There's laundry hanging in the garden, OH has gone out to view the Fleet art exhibition and eavesdrop on comments about his work and I'm watching Saturday Kitchen, cats are asleep (no change there then ) and dog is beside me, making the sofa hairy! Have a nice day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
24-04-2010, 01:23 PM   #4

It's heavenly weather here today, warm (but not too hot), clear blue skies etc. Had my nails done (pink now to match my toes ), and have bought a couple of nice items of clothing as OH is, much to my surprise (and delight) taking me out to the pictures and to the newly-opened Malmaison Hotel for dinner

I need to get a few things sorted around the house (cats, washing, cleaning of kitchen floor) and a bit of lunch and then maybe pop out to the DIY for a few allotment essentials.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-04-2010, 01:27 PM   #5

Afternoon everyone! Sorry you've got rain Elaine, but we could really do with some here. My two water butts are virtually empty and I need rainwater to water my blueberry bush! Can't remember the last time we had any rain here - must be over 3 weeks ago.

I've had a good morning here, taking photos for Get Well messages for Kazz and generally pottering about. Washing was out before breakfast, so that will be nice and dry and aired now I hope. Good thing too because my tumble dryer is making odd noises!

Kizzy has used the new catflap and Pip has come in it, but I haven't seen him go out of it yet!

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

I really hope you enjoy your dinner tonight Yola.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-04-2010, 04:44 PM   #6

Sun early, clouded up now as the promised rain is on the way, going to be unsettled rainy weather for at east four days! Presently 15 C (59 F). Fortunately my daylily order came while I was out shopping so should be able to get them planted before the deluge. To the library and to Whole Foods, did my Sunday shop today so I can stay home out of the rain.

Angie, what a lovely card you made for Kazz! Yola, hope you have a lovely dinner out; Emma, exciting about the dress! Sorry you have rain too, Elaine, depressing, isn't it? MrsH, love your expression "making the sofa hairy"!

Enjoy the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-04-2010, 07:15 PM   #7

Hello everyone, been quite a nice sunny day here today.
Up with the larks this morning to visit the local car boot so i could be back in time for Malaika's puppy class.
Then off to Manchester with friends for the North West Doll club meeting.
EmmaG , how exciting picking up your wedding dress
Elaine , your job sounds exciting !
Yola, lucky you getting some new clothes, i could certainly do with some.