Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Tiger and Lester
30-05-2011, 12:26 PM   #11

Re: I think I need some help :(

Thanks Pamela and everyone else, this has made me feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel. I will keep at this and try and relax a bit too, I think me being tense probably doesn't help either x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-05-2011, 03:56 PM   #12

I agree about the tenseness: they can sense it. Cats are far better at reading our body language than we are at theirs.....

Catsey Senior

30-05-2011, 05:06 PM   #13

Well we have been having a nice day today, Tiger has been a lot less hissy today and has been chilling on his beanbag. Lester has been watching a bit of Nigella Lawson and has been quite chilled too. It helps that I have been way more relaxed too, back onto the road of progress

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
30-05-2011, 05:31 PM   #14

thats how my 2 started out when they started getting on. they will still have spats but the will calm down. Harris and Skye still have them but not as bad or near as much but still atleast 1 everyday but we have only had skye since february so they are still sorting their own issues out. I also started relaxing more and it does help. They are definately alot better now and alot more relaxed around each other. I posted a thread in teh forum asking for advice aswell and got some great responses. Maybe worth having a wee look

Catsey Senior

30-05-2011, 05:48 PM   #15

I read your thread Pamela, also have a book to keep me right too. I think I will just need to keep calm, hold my nerve and above all be patient

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
30-05-2011, 06:27 PM   #16

definately!!! it really does help. Hope the thread helped aswell. As i said, i have recently been there so i know what yur going through. Feel free to email me as well, if i can help, i will.