Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
25-02-2011, 06:27 PM   #11

Re: Problems have started!!

yeah, hopefully more good 1s than bad though shelley she is such a sooky girl, constantly wanting attetion and sitting on your knee, trying to pet them both at the 1 time is hard work!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
25-02-2011, 06:33 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
yeah, hopefully more good 1s than bad though shelley she is such a sooky girl, constantly wanting attetion and sitting on your knee, trying to pet them both at the 1 time is hard work!!!
I know, i sounded pessamistic. Of course you will have more good days, i just didn't want you to be disapointed if they had a scirmish again
We will be trying to share our affections too , soon, when we get the new pup.

Catsey Veteran

25-02-2011, 06:47 PM   #13

when do you get the pup shelley? cant wait to see teh pictures

I know that thy will still have their wee spats but atleast they are getting better

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
25-02-2011, 06:55 PM   #14

March 6th Pamela, still don't know which one

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-02-2011, 03:10 PM   #15

I hope things are continuing to settle for Harris and Skye.

Squirrel - I'm sure Cloud would love a little playmate! I appreciate that you are restricted for space, but you could always use a crate instead of a separate room. That's how I introduced Pip as a kitten to Kizzy. I was just worried that a very small Pip wouldn't be able to protect himself when we were asleep if Kizzy decided she didn't like him. Pip slept in a crate for the first few weeks - he could see Kizzy and vice versa, but he was safe.

I am so glad that I have the two cats - they are companionable and I must say it's bought Kizzy out of her shell and I am sure she is a happier cat!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
26-02-2011, 03:25 PM   #16

Mmmmm... I'm thinking I'll need to let cloud get past spaying before introducing any other New Things to upset her. Though I have heard of a little boy being fostered by a cats protection league (not my area unfortunately) who seems about right... He has CP, needs to be indoors and would like a young cat to play with... So do-able on the fact am not planning to let cats out without being around myself, should hopefully get on ok with wee one, and that extra detail just to tug on your heart-strings!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
26-02-2011, 11:58 PM   #17

Glad to hear things not so bad today

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: BSH Silver Tab, Lilac CP, Blue
fancyabrew is Male
03-03-2011, 04:49 PM   #18

We have the same problem with Marmaduke. He's a little sod and is always stalking chloe and jumping on her, she'll batter him but he's back at it in minutes. This morning he followed me downstairs then ran full pelt in to the lounge, where chloe was sitting, ran right in to her knocking her over. He'll run behind her and grab her pulling her down like a lion does a zebra. But then they'll lie asleep next to each other, until he decides to chance his arm and give chloe a poke. He's now 21 weeks old and over 3kg getting big (he's going to be a big ******) so he is due for the snip in a month or so. With a bit of luck that will calm him down

Catsey Veteran

03-03-2011, 11:48 PM   #19

A wee update, had a nice surprise tonight!! The 2 of tehm have been sitting quite close all day but also having a veiw wee disputes but whilst we were watching a movie tonight, the 2 of them were sitting on the couch and harris was licking skye quite a bit then had a nibble at her neck but then started licking her again. We left teh room door open for teh first time last night and there was a bit of noise at first but they both settled and slept right through the night, fingers crossed it they are starting to get along!!! Time will tell but im hoping tonight was the start of a change!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
04-03-2011, 02:15 AM   #20

Awh thats great!