Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
27-01-2006, 07:14 PM   #1

Euromillions Lottery

Tonight's Euromillion Lottery draw top prize is a massive £105,000,000!

Personally I would hate to win that much

What would you do with all that money??
What would be your luxury buy?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
27-01-2006, 07:33 PM   #2

Re: Euromillions Lottery

We have a ticket, I honestly don't know what I would do with all that money, It would mean Hubby could retire though!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-01-2006, 07:34 PM   #3

Luxury buy hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thats difficult. will have a think and get back to you.

Global Moderator

27-01-2006, 07:38 PM   #4

We've bought a ticket too (don't usually do the Euro one)....

For me it would definately mean a new house with rural surroundings.....one big enough so that my boxer wouldn't get in hubby's way .....
I would make sure my children and family were comfortable.....
Then there would be the obvious charities.....
........and I'm still working out the rest!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Siamese.Maine Coon. moggies
27-01-2006, 07:52 PM   #5

I've got a ticket...don't normally do Euromillions but it was too tempting. I wouldn't like to win the whole jackpot though...its too much! I would have sleepless nights worrying about how to spend it and whether it was safe wherever it was. A few million would be nice. A bigger house with lots of land so the dogs could run free.....and a cleaner...and shopping everyday...and a new Aston every year.....ooh I think I'm getting used to it ....ok maybe 20 million would do

I would also give a lot to charity... and help those who couln't afford vet treatment for their pets as well

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
27-01-2006, 08:00 PM   #6

I have bought some tickets

I would buy another house, pay off our mortgage, more cars , give up work , give some of the money to family (though only parents and sisters/brothers), very nice holiday.

I would certainly blow say £50,000 and then invest the rest and live off the interest, I would also donate to charity a lot of the interest earned on the capital

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
27-01-2006, 09:01 PM   #7

A bigger and better house, a snazzy car, invest for the children's future, holidays for me and the kids, some to family, then I would "buy" a young toyboy hunk and drive around in my ferrari in front of the ex and make sure he knows he aint getting any of it!!!!

Global Moderator

27-01-2006, 09:45 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
A bigger and better house, a snazzy car, invest for the children's future, holidays for me and the kids, some to family, then I would "buy" a young toyboy hunk and drive around in my ferrari in front of the ex and make sure he knows he aint getting any of it!!!!
@ Donna!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
27-01-2006, 09:50 PM   #9

id buy my girls a nice house each,furnish it for them and set up an account for them where they get a set amount each month,ive got 1 daughter who blew £1000-00 in 2 days on total rubbish id put money away in a trust account for my grandkids. then hubby n myself would get a nice big camper van,get the animals their own passports (cant leave them out) and travel,id get a like big fold out cage run so the cats cant wander off.
then have a couple of houses bought,1 abroad for holdays n 1 somewhere in england.
id also give a large donation to the pdsa,as they do a great job,and to cp,and dog welfare.
as u can see ive given this a bit of thought,
oh and a big party in the hilton,and rent out the top 2 floors for all my cyber pals to enjoy,your all invited of course

Global Moderator

27-01-2006, 10:01 PM   #10

you've got it well planned BM, I hope you win!!