Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
28-01-2008, 09:08 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Monday

Morning all, nice dry day here at the minute. Going up to the horses soon, then might pop to Lidl to check out their pet specials Taking Tom to the orthodontist this afternoon, he's getting his brace today.

Hope everyone has a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-01-2008, 10:28 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Monday

It's ever so foggy here, but the sun is breaking through. Off for a 2nd viewing on the 1920s property this lunchtime.

Having said yesterday how Balie had perked up, he was looking very sad and lethargic this morning. He didn't even do his usual trick of leaving the room quickly when the boys came down for breakfast

Got to name some basins (for my copywriting thing), and also start hassling the insurance company about our claim that they're refusing to settle.

Why is life SUCH a hassle????

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
28-01-2008, 10:52 AM   #3

Morning all
It's a beautiful day today. I had an excellent weekend. Belfast is an amazing place to visit. The people are the friendliest I have ever met. Will definetly be visiting again
Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
28-01-2008, 05:23 PM   #4

Hi. 4.20pm seems a bit late for the daily thread but never mind. OH has had a day off so we've been doing not very much. Lidl for their specials (B&C recommend the catnip toys, 99p for 2), the kitchen shop for a new frying pan and not a lot else. Goodness me, what an exciting life Ah, also Homebase x 2, once for shade cards, once for taster pots. Looks like we're going to do the hall and stairs. Eek.
Not as warm today as yesterday, which was gorgeous, but still dry, at least.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
28-01-2008, 05:30 PM   #5

Hi BC, Yola, Fran, where is everyone else? Cloudy and 1 degree here; sun supposed to make an appearance later in the day. I'm feeling much better today, appetite is back. just left with an annoying cough. Leia is sulking because I gave her one of Onyx's tins of fish; she has told me many times that she does not like fish!! Hopefully she'll finally eat some of it before I give in and open something she likes...

Nothing to report but the usual market run; hope all enjoy the day!