Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
02-09-2006, 10:20 AM   #1

Saturday's thread

Morning.
As predicted, rain, and probably for the majority of the day.. However, it will do the gardens good and soften the rugby pitches so it's not all bad.
I regard Saturday as my 'day off' - the day when I usually do nothing very much, and this is going to be another of those!
Hope others will have more excitement - I'll do the sport thing - listen to the cricket if it ever gets started and then switch to football this aftie. Rugby tomorrow!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-09-2006, 02:59 PM   #2

Re: Saturday's thread

Taken my Mum back home . . . my brother (who at 37 still lives at home ) has left her house in a tip - selfish so-and-so. Hopefully she'll have a couple of day's rest at home before I have to call on her services again when I go into hospital.

Am having a quiet moment with the PC whilst hubby, Domi and step-daugther have walked into town. I think I will also have a bit of a lie-down as I'm feeling ever so tired.

Not sure what else is planned for today - not much as the wind is very strong outside and there is intermitent heavy rain. Not being a sports fan I suspect it will be a day with fillums rather than footie

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
02-09-2006, 05:17 PM   #3

Been to work today and just got home. Loads of work to do as it has just been piled in my tray for a week as I have been off.

Caught up as worked like crazy but do wonder what is the point of a holiday as it all just sits there for me to work twice as hard when i go back!!

Footie on and England winning so looks priomising.

Put the bunny in and the cats out but they got spooked by the wind and ran back in - now they are having a mad half hour.

Quiet night in with X Factor then a film on DVD no doubt.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-09-2006, 08:55 PM   #4

Quiet Saturday here. The hurricane remnants yesterday not nearly as bad as predicted: heavy rain & high winds, but moved away quicker than expected. Just foggy & drizzle today. Got to the library this AM. Making a nice pot of chicken noodle soup...has turned quite chilly in the aftermath of te storm....too chilly to be really comfortable but not quite chilly enough to turn on the furnace! Leia, who's not much of a lap cat has been today...cold feet!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
02-09-2006, 09:59 PM   #5

Well me and the other half popped out today to a designer village (Clacton Common) Got a nice skirt, dress, top (for my holiday) and a jumper all from Next, only spent £40 for the whole lot which was good.

OH found a really nice pair of Kicker Trousers for £5 lol

Then we went to Thorntons, and he got a 750g of assorted chocolates for £2.99!!! lol I have just got to avoid them!! lol

I have some work to do tomorrow and hopefully get on with some gardening if it doesn't rain.