Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
30-08-2006, 08:29 AM   #1

Wednesday Thread

Morning all,

Lovely and sunny this morning - hope it stays!

Went to Thorpe Park yesterday so today I am aching all over from rollercoasters and walking about!!!

Taking it easy today - getting too old for Theme Parks!!

(But the kids and I had a great time!!)

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 5 Mad Moggies
30-08-2006, 08:32 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday Thread

Morning,

Bit chilly here this morning, getting my 4yr old daughter ready for nursery, she has a leaving party today as she starts school in a couple of weeks yay!!!!!

Have a good day!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
30-08-2006, 08:45 AM   #3

Beautiful, if slightly chilly, day here.
Aim to dig the remainder of my spuds, before the forecast rain arrives. Other than that, maybe research some adult ed type courses for the autumn? But what subject - a languge?, yoga?, art? .... dunno - I'll se what's about.
Have the first load of logs of the season arriving this afternoon, so I'll be joining Donna in the 'creaky spine' section tomorrow!
Oh, and I am going to fix the date for the boys' little ops. Time to lose those bits - they must be sapping their strength!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
30-08-2006, 09:24 AM   #4

Lovely sunny day here too.

Boys have been out harrassing Salt & Moli this morning but are now back in harrassing each other

My parents are bringing the kiddies home today after their little holiday.

Nothing much planned for today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
30-08-2006, 09:31 AM   #5

Morning all, its beautiful here, but very windy, not as warm in the morning now though....We have new neighbours, and they have 2 dogs, so its noses's through the fence trying to suss each other out!Mollie is not amused, the cats are peeved, they loved that garden!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
30-08-2006, 09:37 AM   #6

Off into town in a little while. Maybe a walk will help speed things along (gravity n all that ). WIll probably take Domi to the park and then over the road to Carluccios for a delicious coffee and cake - Dom loves their hot chocolate . . . you can stand a spoon up in it

Not much on the cards for today, which is nice for a change. Surplus slabs were removed yesterday so we can now get both cars back in the drive which is good.

Oh - forgot to mention, on our trip to Guildford on Monday managed to find another pair of 'bling' flip flops to replace the ones that I've been living in for the last 3 months (they finally gave up the ghost a couple of weeks ago). I was SO pleased as I can hardly fit into any shoes due to my puffy feet and these make me feel a little less frumpy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
30-08-2006, 10:01 AM   #7

Morning all,

Lovely flip flops Yola must amit I love flip flops!

Bit sunny, bit windy, bit cloudy here today, so not sure what the weather will do LOL.

Need to carry on sorting house out - not sure if Im in the right mood too though - may just take daughter out!

Have a great day x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
30-08-2006, 11:42 AM   #8

Yola love the flip flops they are fab!!!

Catsey Veteran

30-08-2006, 02:35 PM   #9

Nice bit of bling Yola .. just the thing to brighten an expectant mum's day. Nice shade of nail polish too!

Catsey Veteran

30-08-2006, 04:03 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
Have the first load of logs of the season arriving this afternoon, so I'll be joining Donna in the 'creaky spine' section tomorrow!
Oh, and I am going to fix the date for the boys' little ops. Time to lose those bits - they must be sapping their strength!
Logs delivered and stacked - back OK so far!
Have booked the boys in for 'chip'n'chop' on 22 September, 3 weeks on Friday. Their washes will be much quicker after then!