Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
29-08-2006, 09:24 AM   #1

Daily Thread - Tuesday

Sun is shining altho forecast showers for later.

Hopefully picking up our little foster girlies tonight. Should be interesting to see how the boy's react to them.

Gonna swap me livingroom around later ready for when the kids return home tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
29-08-2006, 12:19 PM   #2

Re: Daily Thread - Tuesday

good day to u all. i had a bit of a *shock* this morning, was wandering around the flat naked (just getting ready for my shower) and heard a noise at the window, 2 painters (eeek) im on a first floor place so wasnt expecting that LOL
but had my shower im all respectable, luckily the painters didnt fall off their ladders lol
first load of washing in machine, and now the weather looks yuk. so flats gonna look like a chinese laundry.
have a nice day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
29-08-2006, 12:37 PM   #3

Bet you made their day........LOL x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
29-08-2006, 12:41 PM   #4

Well - I'm still here after consuming about 2/3 of a large pineapple yesterday - no sign of junior even THINKING about making an appearance . Mum is looking after Dominik for me so I'm just pottering and doing bits and pieces. I have a friend in her early 60s coming over later this afternoon - she's a real glamour-puss and I'm dying to see her facelift that she invested in earlier in the year!!

Admin Team

Cats owned: Bengal
Az is Male
29-08-2006, 02:19 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
..she's a real glamour-puss and I'm dying to see her facelift that she invested in earlier in the year!!
lol now you know you'll have to take pics and share that or the girls will never forgive you

Only jokin... but I wonder, do they ever make a difference?! I think I'd need a few of them!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
29-08-2006, 03:56 PM   #6

I aint saying nothing Az

I've had a craking day today, swapped my livingroom round and varnished the firesurround (like everything else it's been waiting years to get done ) be glad when everything's done.

Kittens have gone out to play and scoffed all the food that was out for Moli & Salt and last I saw poor Timmy was being harrassed by Ginge who had a feather in his mouth

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
29-08-2006, 04:28 PM   #7

I've had a productive day too - 2 loads of washing done & dried outside plus I've finished taking the old canes out of my raspberries and weeding the new shoots. Lots of prickles in my hands, despite wearing gloves, and I'm still really itchy from bites from 2 or 3 days ago. Hope they didn't come back for another meal today.
I've also frozen a big pile of beans and cooked down a few litres of tomato sauce (ie, for using with pasta or as a base for something else).
It's been a lovely day - still is, but the evenings are getting cooler and dark. I thought it was raining when I woke this morning as it was so dark - but no - it was just dark!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-08-2006, 08:27 PM   #8

Friend of mine had a face lift (guy) and it really did take a lot of years off! I'm too doctor and needle phobic to even think of it...let it sag !! Yola, you must be getting sort of sick of pineapple by now, aren't you! The painters had a tale to tell their mates later, I bet...funny!! Still no rain here yet, thunderstorms forecast for later this afternoon, but no signs of them so far...please keep your fingers crosed for some rain for us!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
29-08-2006, 09:03 PM   #9

Evening all, been shopping today, treated myself to some new clothes, went to pets at home, bought the cats a new tunnel, guess what? they don't like it!
Hope everyone has had a good day....