Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
24-08-2006, 06:43 PM   #1

hi all

i know i have not been around much but i have been so busy. both my girls have now gone to great homes they didnt go together but they are both very happy

the kids are fine missing the cats but not as much as i thought they would. but that might be cos i have a litter of pups here.

the house is comeing together slowly my passage is looking good new floor and painted walls Joshua bedroom is also all done, girls room half done planning to get it done by the time they come back off there holidays in October as there is loads to do and its going to cost a lot
little loo is done and big 1 half done, living room floor going down this weekend

so as you can see i have been every busy.

now i bet your asking about the litter i have here right now
well it was a bit of a shock to me as well, it was not a planned litter and i didnt even notice that Grace was in whelp until she was about 5 weeks gone. the sire is Ozzie as it can only be him but i am getting the pups dna tested before sorting out there KC just to make sure.
they are just over 3 weeks old and finding there feet
both mum and dad are health tested, Ozzis L2-HGA and HC and eye tested, Grace L2_-Hga and eye tested we are waiting on HC results.

hell here are the pic that you will want to see (thats if its still aloud)

and here are a few of them

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
24-08-2006, 07:12 PM   #2

Re: hi all

Didnt that bitch have puppies recently, has she been mated twice within a year?
Dawn.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
24-08-2006, 07:26 PM   #3

Oh Nat they are gorgeous!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
24-08-2006, 07:28 PM   #4

Hello stranger!!! Glad things are settling down!

What kind of dogs are those (me not being a dog person at all)? They have very mournful looking little faces, bless them

Catsey Veteran

24-08-2006, 07:37 PM   #5

Yola they are staffordshire bull terriers.

Dawn these are Grace's pups. Nat will put me right but I believe it was Tara who had the last litter and that's getting on for 12 months or more ago

Catsey Veteran

24-08-2006, 07:56 PM   #6

hi yola and Nae
and thanks Nae yes these are Graces pups not Tara i lost Tara last year (its on here somewhere). and the last litter i had was 1 year ago on the 27/08/2005

Dawn bitchy bitchy!!
bloody hell you need to get a life and stop having a go at people if you read what i had put it was not a planned mating so even if it was tara it was NOT PLANNED and it was just under a year ago so is it really that bad?

what i mean by unplanned is. Grace was in season when i was being kicked out of the old house middle of May. i got the new house at the end of May and moved in stright away the first thing we done was take the dogs and cats down so they could have a good small and look around before all the other stuff come down. like i said Grace was in season so she was looked in the kitched and Ozzie in the loo. my oldest daughter was left in the house with them and was told not to let them out. we were back and far a lot for about 2 hours and every time i came back in the dogs where were i left them. it was not until i noticed GRACE putting weight on and a friend of mine asked if she was preg did i even thinking to have a feel she was about 5 weeks then. only ozzie can be the sire as my dogs can not go out the back on there own yet as they can both jump the fence BUT i am going to get them all (ozzie and greace as well) dna checked to make sure he is the sire. they are also both health tested for every thing the sbt clud of sw asks for them to be tested for. so Dawn ****** off!

Catsey Veteran

24-08-2006, 08:03 PM   #7

Nat you did have a lot to put up with then. Was it really May when you moved

Regardless of circumstance they are here and happy and healthy.

Glad to hear the kids have settled in well.

Catsey Veteran

24-08-2006, 08:10 PM   #8

yes thanks Nae like i said although unplanned they are still a good, loved, HEALTHY litter

and yes May its gone by so quick i like it here although if you the walls are very thin but its mine and thats all that matters

Catsey Veteran

24-08-2006, 08:39 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbie3917
hi yola and Nae
and thanks Nae yes these are Graces pups not Tara i lost Tara last year (its on here somewhere). and the last litter i had was 1 year ago on the 27/08/2005

Dawn bitchy bitchy!!
bloody hell you need to get a life and stop having a go at people if you read what i had put it was not a planned mating so even if it was tara it was NOT PLANNED and it was just under a year ago so is it really that bad?

what i mean by unplanned is. Grace was in season when i was being kicked out of the old house middle of May. i got the new house at the end of May and moved in stright away the first thing we done was take the dogs and cats down so they could have a good small and look around before all the other stuff come down. like i said Grace was in season so she was looked in the kitched and Ozzie in the loo. my oldest daughter was left in the house with them and was told not to let them out. we were back and far a lot for about 2 hours and every time i came back in the dogs where were i left them. it was not until i noticed GRACE putting weight on and a friend of mine asked if she was preg did i even thinking to have a feel she was about 5 weeks then. only ozzie can be the sire as my dogs can not go out the back on there own yet as they can both jump the fence BUT i am going to get them all (ozzie and greace as well) dna checked to make sure he is the sire. they are also both health tested for every thing the sbt clud of sw asks for them to be tested for. so Dawn ****** off!
Well you know me Bobbie, I always tell the truth!! Not being bitchy, just honest! I was aware of you selling your Cats and I thought you had offered your bitch for sale on the same site? Maybe I am mistaken, but you were advertising a red staff bitch for sale werent you, aswell as your Cats and stud services for your male? I just thought it a bit irresponsible that somebody as experienced as you would leave even the tiniest gap for error, just dissappointed thats all. No offence intended, Im glad the health tests were done, I hope the HC comes back ok, many people wouldnt of bothered.
Dawn.

Catsey Veteran

24-08-2006, 09:16 PM   #10

Oh Bobbie, one other thing, do you know where to go with regard to DNA testing for parentage? This is something I was asked on Monday, 2 males left with "a friend" and THEIR bitch came in season and irresponsibly they allowed it to be mated, the two dogs had an incredible fight too. My friend is disgusted and its only just come to light, but these tests were mentioned, any help on where to go or who to contact would be really appreciated. All three dogs are black Labs, so colour inheritence cant indicate the parentage, as both males are dominant black. Genuinely Bobbie, any help would be good.
Dawn.