Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-12-2013, 09:06 AM   #1

Christmas Day daily

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I hope everyone is alright following the storms last night.

Good Morning all. Been up a little while taken Bella out and defrosted the car for later. Got the turkey out and just wrapping a few presents for an organised person this year is a little in disarray......could not find the extra wrapping paper last night tut tut found it about 11pm hence the late wrapping.

My Dad is in his element peeling potatoes and mixing stuffing. My Mom is still in bed and Bella is asleep at my feet.

My youngest niece is beyond excited.....been on the phone could not make out a word..... ......lovely. And her star gift this morning apparently a silver cross roamer dolls pram for her baby.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
25-12-2013, 10:47 AM   #2

Re: Christmas Day daily

Merry Christmas Kazz
and Greetings to everyone who looks in later.

I'm thinking of the storm hit folks too, what a bad start to their Christmas, thankfully we're all safe and dry here.
Just waiting for the family to arrive here to open our gifts together. Claire did Ceri's shopping with him and will bring up my presents with her, so no wrapping paper to clear up yet. We've had breakfast and called my parents, will see them later, the cats have been fed and watered and gone off for a wander.

Have a wonderful day everyone xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-12-2013, 11:20 AM   #3

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Morning Kazz, PP and those to look in later.

Terrible news about folks affected by the storm last night. Glad ours was on Monday night ......... although I think there is another coming in on Friday. I hope Yola and family are OK, it seems Surrey was badly hit.

We are up and have had breakfast together which is an event in itself. OH took the dogs over the fields and said that it got very dark at one point when he was at the far corner of the field and he put the dogs back on their leads, thinking that if it started thundering, Monty at least would be off like a rocket. But luckily it blew over. I've had my shower and OH is just about finished his .... then it's getting the veggies prep done and I think we have a few pressies to open after that with a glass of something warming.

Take care folks, enjoy your day. Special Christmas Catsey cuddles to all our FFs today, feline and canine.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
25-12-2013, 12:35 PM   #4

Morning everyone and a very merry Christmas. We have a busy day running about and just back from an hours walk in the woods.

Hope you all got lots of lovely gifts and all fur babies were spoiled

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
25-12-2013, 01:02 PM   #5

Merry Christmas everyone,sounds like everyone is having à Lovely time.
We have opened all our Lovely presents,spoke to friends and family and done à beach walk.The weather has calmed and its nice and sunny.
Off to the pub later for our Christmas meal.
Have a great day catsey friends.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
25-12-2013, 04:29 PM   #6

Happy Christmas all. Enjoyed mushroom brioche for Christmas dinner- OH had ham. We MAY tackle pudding later......
Cats are having their usual with no treats I'm afraid. Smudge was diagnosed as diabetic last week so has her own food and we are getting adept at cat herding so they all eat separately. They are currently snoozing enjoying the fact that the heating is on early and I suspect I will be joining them in a snooze shortly........

Catsey Veteran

25-12-2013, 05:54 PM   #7

Well that's it everyone adored their presents. Had a fantastic day and been a lovely 4 mile walk round the water park with Bella - superb day. Had a surprise pandora bracelet with a lucky budha charm on it. Had a fantastic turkey dinner and now chilling.

Washing up done and all is well with the World here. Watching a Christmas Carol from sky+

Hope everyone everywhere has had the best day they can and MERRY CHRISTMAS all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-12-2013, 06:22 PM   #8

We enjoyed duck!!! Had loads of chocs and drinkables .....

Good to see you back, cats' staff. Sorry to hear about Smudge, that must take a fair bit of management.

Looking forward to Dr Who in a while ......

Catsey Veteran

25-12-2013, 06:29 PM   #9

Well am going to watch Paul O Grady and the animals on ITV now

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
25-12-2013, 08:46 PM   #10

We had à realy Lovely meal at the pub and met some nice people.now enjoying watching tv and reading.