Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-07-2005, 11:05 PM   #31

Re: Problems with Matilda

I don;t envy you but think you are doing the right thing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
26-07-2005, 11:12 PM   #32

Just wish I knew of some nice - perhaps elderly couple, who don't have a cat and would like one...she would make a great companion to someone who just had her for company

Catsey Veteran

26-07-2005, 11:32 PM   #33

She she would suit me down to the ground especially as she gets on with dogs but with Oscar and Cleo in such good health I can't see me having aother cat for a while. But when I do it will be an adult and one who is used to dogs (would have to be having Staffs)

Sorry PK.

Catsey Veteran

26-07-2005, 11:34 PM   #34

Why don't you try the cinnamon trust they rehome and home pets for elderly people ie people who can't keep their dogs/cats whatever and people who have lost their cat/dog whatever and want another - try

I walk for them - I walk an elderly Lab for an even older couple who can't do it anymore and want to keep their pet ie I come in and walk once a week.

The link not sure if they can help but you never know http://www.cinnamon.org.uk/
Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
27-07-2005, 07:56 AM   #35

Thanks Kazz....I'm still chewing it over this morning She has been in to see the kitties and has been so gentle saying hello to them, I am flabergasted as to why she is like she is with Lucky

Here is a piccie of her taken a couple of years ago now with Maddie....the cat on the radiator bed above is Lucky, the cat she now hates

and here is a piccie of her taken a few weeks ago - layed on the puppies weighing scales...