Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
10-01-2020, 08:05 AM   #1

Friday already, 10th January.

Good morning Pamela, Shelley and anyone else who might be along later.
Hope everyone is well and staying warm

PAMELA, I do hope Skye's vet appointment went well for both her and you.It's always worrying when they are sick, I know. Hopefully it was nothing to worry about.Do let us know how your lovely girl is when you get the chance.

SHELLEY,I am thinking of you today and praying that your procedure goes well and is all over and done with quickly.All the very best.

Thank you both for your kind thoughts towards Willow. She's not been very good, unfortunately. Her back legs keep giving way on her and she falls. She won't move if I put a towel around her and try to help her - she's too nervous. The sad thing is that she's eating well and plays with her toys, enjoys her treats and is guarding the whole street as usual.She's just been outside to go to the toilet and come in again without falling but that's rare for her now..My vet is back from holiday next week and I'm going to have a talk with her. I'm praying for a miracle. It's sad that the pills that help her walk steadily I can't give her because they destroy her stomach lining.

Anyway, I know you'll all be looking forward to the weekend. Hope it brings some good weather for you, and for me, I hope it brings a bit of cooler weather. It's been very hot and humid. Elliot, the guy next door, who's going to fix my heat pump can't access the right size hose for it in NZ so is looking at getting it from Australia.Such is life !!!

Have a great Friday everyone.

Love to all Catsey kitties, dogs and their guardians.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
10-01-2020, 09:22 PM   #2

Re: Friday already, 10th January.

Hi Dinky and those to follow.

Dinky, i am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for Willow. I do hope the vet can help her.

Shelley, i hope your results are quick in coming through

Skye is doing ok. The 3rd eyelid still appears but not as prominent, back in 4 weeks for her boosters and a check up. Got a very poory Mia though. She has been being sick quite a few times today and i am concerned about it. If she is still the same in the morning then she will be going straight to the vet!! Poor wee soul has nothing in her stomach as she brought her breakfast up this mornig as well so not had anything else until tomorrow and it will be chicken and rice for her!!