Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-01-2020, 11:31 AM   #1

friday 3rd january

Good morning everyone.

Sorry i hve havent been about much. Had a couple of snuffe mats ordered so had to get them made to be able to post them today. Been out running yesterday i the rain and it was a brilliant run I love being in the rain as it keeps you cool

Skyes eye seems to be looking better so hopefully the antibiotics are doing their job!!

Dinky, i hope Willow is ok, i saw your last post about her legs going. Hoping she is much better today.

Kazz, Yola, i hope you both had a lovely new year

Shelley, i am hoping for good results for you in the new year.

I am heading out for coffee with a friend soon.

Take care everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
03-01-2020, 01:23 PM   #2

Re: friday 3rd january

Just the 2 of us in the office today instead of the usual 6. Next week will be busy as I have a new starter and that always sucks up a lot of my time. Still, it's in my interest to get her up to speed as quickly as possible

My Myshka is getting thinner and thinner. He's eating a lot, has the runs and is a regular visitor to the vet. I'm still giving him painkillers for his pancreatitis, but I have stopped his insulin injections as he's so bony now it's almost impossible to give him a jab. I've been here before and know where this is going but while he's comfortable and pottering around the house and responding to head scritches, I'm not going to give up on him

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-01-2020, 07:06 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
Good morning everyone.

Sorry i hve havent been about much. Had a couple of snuffe mats ordered so had to get them made to be able to post them today. Been out running yesterday i the rain and it was a brilliant run I love being in the rain as it keeps you cool

Skyes eye seems to be looking better so hopefully the antibiotics are doing their job!!

Dinky, i hope Willow is ok, i saw your last post about her legs going. Hoping she is much better today.

Kazz, Yola, i hope you both had a lovely new year

Shelley, i am hoping for good results for you in the new year.

I am heading out for coffee with a friend soon.

Take care everyone
Hello Pamela

Glad Skyes eyes are looking better and the medication is working. I love walking in the rain, same reason.

Catsey Veteran

04-01-2020, 07:07 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Just the 2 of us in the office today instead of the usual 6. Next week will be busy as I have a new starter and that always sucks up a lot of my time. Still, it's in my interest to get her up to speed as quickly as possible

My Myshka is getting thinner and thinner. He's eating a lot, has the runs and is a regular visitor to the vet. I'm still giving him painkillers for his pancreatitis, but I have stopped his insulin injections as he's so bony now it's almost impossible to give him a jab. I've been here before and know where this is going but while he's comfortable and pottering around the house and responding to head scritches, I'm not going to give up on him
Hello Yola Glad you have a new starter.

My heart goes out to you with Myska, its a hard hard time.

Catsey Veteran

04-01-2020, 07:08 PM   #5

Dinky. I do hope the days are easy for your beloved companion.