Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
28-12-2019, 12:38 PM   #1

Saturday today

Good morning everyone, i hope yu all had alovely christmas day and boxing day. Our boxing day was busy as we were at OH parents house and it was good but fet like a long day!

I was back at work yesterday then out for a run with my friend last night which was great. With her help, i really feel as if i am improving with my running.

Noticed last night as well that SKye had a film over the corner of her right eye so took her to the vet this morning I have posted more about it in the health issues section.

Not much else planned for the weekend. OH is out for a while later so i can relax and possibly get the house abit more in order as it hasnt been kept to its best with christmas!! I like my house tidy for New Year. WIll do alot more at the start of the week though as i am off all next week

Dinky, i hope your arm is on the mend and not giving you any bother

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-12-2019, 04:13 PM   #2

Re: Saturday today

Afternoon, our Christmas day was lovely, had my dad over, eldest son, girlfriend and her brother.
We had a buffet instead of a sit down meal, great.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-12-2019, 06:07 PM   #3

Afternoon all Sorry been out and about. All going good but really busy.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
28-12-2019, 10:55 PM   #4

Hi Pamela, Shelley, Kazz and all to follow.
Glad everyone had a wonderful Christmas day/Boxing day and got suitably spoiled.

PAMELA, I bet you're looking forward to your week off. Hope you get some nice weather and get in a bit of extra running.

SHELLEY, sounds as if your Christmas buffet was lovely. How nice to share it with your dad, son and his girlfriend.

KAZZ,glad things are going well for you and Gert.Hopefully you find some time to relax and not get too busy.

It's Sunday morning here and my cousin is coming around today. She spent yesterday with her son.She's bringing a surprise lunch so that will be interesting !.

My shoulder is still very bruised and sore and I find it it hard to lift my arm up but it must start getting better soon. i try to move it as much as possible

Going to go and feed my wee wild birds in the back garden now. They're all waiting.

Have a great evening everyone.