Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-12-2019, 09:55 AM   #1

Boxing Day

Good morning everyone. Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas!!

Hubby and I had a lovely day. It's the first we have ever had Christmas day, making our own dinner in our own home just us. Was a perfect day!! Dogs had Christmas dinner as well so we all had full bellies 😁 cats have done chicken for today as they never appeared when we were cooking/eating.

We are off to his parents today to see his family which will be nice. I was meant to be running this morning but my friend had a few too many Brussel sprouts last night and called off!! So rearranged for tomorrow night when I'm home from work.

I hope everyone had a fantastic day and got spoiled. I also hope catsey pets all got spoiled too. My 4 certainly did 😁

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
26-12-2019, 10:22 PM   #2

Re: Boxing Day

Hi Pamela and all to follow,
I'm so pleased that you had a lovely Christmas day with your loved one and your furry family. How great that it was just the two of you together. That made it extra-special for you both., I'm sure.I adore a bit of romance !!!!!

I hope you had a nice time at the parents today and that Harris and Skye enjoyed their chicken. I hope Barney and Mia got a wee bit too. I'm glad they got spoiled. Christmas is a time for spoiling and being spoilt.

Willow's just had a plate of raw chicken mince and four chicken necks and so far so good.The kitties are munching on a few Temptations that they got for Christmas. They love them. I'm going to try and post a couple of pictures of them on Christmas day soon and hopefully they'll show up .

Pamela,Shelley, Kazz, Posh Puss ,Yola and everyone else, have a great Boxing day.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.