Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-12-2019, 08:50 AM   #1

saturday before christmas

Good morning everyone,

Hope you al enjoyed nights out/in last night.

My team had their night out but i didnt go as the only thing we have in common is work!

Got my nails done last night as a treat but also had a really bad heaache which i never get so was in bed early last night. Not much planned for the weekend. Opticians this morning and a trip to a secure field for the dogs tomorrow. Also need to do our christmas food shop.

Have a good weekend everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-12-2019, 01:32 PM   #2

Re: saturday before christmas

Good afternoon all been to work another good day.

Now home Gert has hurt her paw/shoulder/leg a bit of limping on and off could of been anything she goes crazy at times chasing her ball or just dashing about. Will monitor it hey ho. The life of a youngster.

Pamela I am with you there sometimes I go out with work but depends on who its with. Enjoy your food shopping I do mine with a Christmas jumper on and smile a lot and wish people "Merry Christmas" as I go round and also to any staff member I see. Do you think your headache is related to needing glasses etc? mine was.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-12-2019, 02:08 PM   #3

Aww poor Gert I hope she is ok. Plenty of rest.

I think it was due to the screen I was using yesterday as my prescription is the same. I like the way you do your shopping �� may need to try that. Looks like it's tomorrow we are going as I'm heading out for a run which wasn't planned and then we are going to see the new Jumanji movie tonight ��

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
21-12-2019, 07:34 PM   #4

Evening Pamela, Kazz and anyone else.
We have done our Christmas food shop but took an elderly gentleman out to do his shop which we do every Saturday, lovely couple , his wife is in a wheelchair and housebound at the moment.
Afterwards we went to the health club for swimming, sauna etc.
Indian takeaway this evening.
Kazz, hope Gerts hurt bit improves.
Pamela, enjoy the movie.