Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
15-01-2020, 08:35 AM   #1

Wacky Wednesday.

Good morning everyone Hope everyone is well and keeping nice and warm.

SHELLEY, hope that ECG monitor is going well and you were able to get some sleep with it on.Thank goodness it's only for 24 hours.Are you feeling more comfortable now ? I hope so.

PAMELA, I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you had a good sleep and feel a bit better today.Poor Mia and now Barney as well. Lets hope you'll be doing that poo dance soon. I'm pleased that Skye's eye is slowly improving . Poor you, you are having a time of it lately, aren't you.

KAZZ, you sound like a real handyperson.Good for you. Wish I was. Hope you and Kazz are well and enjoying life. Yes, the fires in Australia are terrible. The poor people and all the wildlife that have been terribly injured.Your cousin sounds like a kind person to be helping the wee koalas

YOLA, I hope your Myshka is continuing to do well.Enjoy your time up in the Midlands. Hope the weather improves a bit for you while you're there.It's not much fun driving in wild weather.

Thank you all for your continuing kind thoughts towards my big dog.I may have to give her that extra pill tomorrow morning as her stiffness has increased without it. Perhaps every second day only, as the increased dosage really makes her very drugged and I don't think that's good for her.. It certainly doesn't help her walking.

I've decided to buy my neighbour's new baby a personalised cot blanket. Just not sure whether to get it in pale grey background with his name (Jett) printed all over it and a blue border, or have the same blanket with a blue background and the name printed in white and a white border. Gotta hurry as I can get 20% off it until this Friday.I always find making decisions so hard.

Anyway, I'm going to spend this afternoon reading my new Mary Higgins Clark book (eat your heart out ,Shelley.).Looking forward to it.

Have a great day everyone.

Love to all Catsey kitties, doggies and their guardians.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
15-01-2020, 02:34 PM   #2

Re: Wacky Wednesday.

Hello, I'm back again like a bad penny sorry for my absence life is rolling along as usual but time for chats are limited.
Nice to catch up with you all though and wishing you and your families all the best and your fur kids too.
Today is the 10th anniversary of Ceri's stroke. I remember the day as if it was yesterday and the emotions on that day were a rollercoaster of high and low and sideways - I never thought that after that moment I would never work again. As it happened I never went back to my job as a midwife and became a full time carer for him. Do I regret it? on many levels yes, I miss my vocation and I feel as if I never got to say goodbye to my career. I know that I made the right and only choice by leaving work, I don't think Ceri would be here today without our working together to be the best he can be.

My love to you all, going read a few threads now to see what's been occurring! ( channelling my inner Nessa!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-01-2020, 07:19 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinky
Good morning everyone Hope everyone is well and keeping nice and warm.

SHELLEY, hope that ECG monitor is going well and you were able to get some sleep with it on.Thank goodness it's only for 24 hours.Are you feeling more comfortable now ? I hope so.

PAMELA, I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you had a good sleep and feel a bit better today.Poor Mia and now Barney as well. Lets hope you'll be doing that poo dance soon. I'm pleased that Skye's eye is slowly improving . Poor you, you are having a time of it lately, aren't you.

KAZZ, you sound like a real handyperson.Good for you. Wish I was. Hope you and Kazz are well and enjoying life. Yes, the fires in Australia are terrible. The poor people and all the wildlife that have been terribly injured.Your cousin sounds like a kind person to be helping the wee koalas

YOLA, I hope your Myshka is continuing to do well.Enjoy your time up in the Midlands. Hope the weather improves a bit for you while you're there.It's not much fun driving in wild weather.

Thank you all for your continuing kind thoughts towards my big dog.I may have to give her that extra pill tomorrow morning as her stiffness has increased without it. Perhaps every second day only, as the increased dosage really makes her very drugged and I don't think that's good for her.. It certainly doesn't help her walking.

I've decided to buy my neighbour's new baby a personalised cot blanket. Just not sure whether to get it in pale grey background with his name (Jett) printed all over it and a blue border, or have the same blanket with a blue background and the name printed in white and a white border. Gotta hurry as I can get 20% off it until this Friday.I always find making decisions so hard.

Anyway, I'm going to spend this afternoon reading my new Mary Higgins Clark book (eat your heart out ,Shelley.).Looking forward to it.

Have a great day everyone.

Love to all Catsey kitties, doggies and their guardians.
I would go with the blue and white.

Catsey Veteran

15-01-2020, 07:21 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Hello, I'm back again like a bad penny sorry for my absence life is rolling along as usual but time for chats are limited.
Nice to catch up with you all though and wishing you and your families all the best and your fur kids too.
Today is the 10th anniversary of Ceri's stroke. I remember the day as if it was yesterday and the emotions on that day were a rollercoaster of high and low and sideways - I never thought that after that moment I would never work again. As it happened I never went back to my job as a midwife and became a full time carer for him. Do I regret it? on many levels yes, I miss my vocation and I feel as if I never got to say goodbye to my career. I know that I made the right and only choice by leaving work, I don't think Ceri would be here today without our working together to be the best he can be.

My love to you all, going read a few threads now to see what's been occurring! ( channelling my inner Nessa!)
P.P I have missed you on here but agree life is and sometimes time is short All people who care are selfless and I take my hat off to you.

Catsey Veteran

15-01-2020, 07:22 PM   #5

Well been to work, home, couple of good dog runs today and a bit of shopping and a return to The Range ordered something I thought would work on line but when it came bot suitable at all. Baked a peach and had peach and ice cream for pudding. Yummy.

Catsey Veteran

15-01-2020, 07:22 PM   #6

Yola hope all is going well with your new work colleague and Myska is doing well.

Catsey Veteran

15-01-2020, 07:24 PM   #7

Shelley...…….Thinking of you. The ECG monitor is painless I forgot I had one on.

Catsey Veteran

15-01-2020, 07:25 PM   #8

Pamela you sound like you are running a animal/human accident dept. Hope everyone gets better soon.