Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-05-2010, 09:23 AM   #1

The Tuesday daily

Its my sisters birthday today. Happy birthday Bab,

Anyhow feel a million times better today and no more moaning from me.
Upward and onward.

Had breakfast already cornflakes, and a glass of apple juice. A nice day outside although appears to be cold maybe because I only have a nightshirt on... but only got to the back door. Plan on staying in another couple of days.

Not sure what I am going to do but will find something restful.

Wonder how Alex's hubby is and hope everyone is good, Yola yesterday sounds like a nice day interesting thing to do I like that sort of thing too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-05-2010, 09:57 AM   #2

Re: The Tuesday daily

Morning Kazz - glad you are feeling better today. Must have been those purrrrrs from Kizzy that did it! You are right about it being chilly - we had a frost here last night and I am glad I covered my seedlings in the greenhouse.

OH is off golfing today, so I am chief factotum here. Washing already on the line and I have just come back from the shop having bought a loaf and a couple of sweet peppers. We are having make up tartlets tonight with the rest of that puff pastry!

I also have a heap of transcription to do and maybe carrot planting if the weather stays dry.

Hope your sister enjoys her birthday Kazz. Have a good day and same good wishes to all. Kizzy and Pip send leg rubs and prps! (Kizzy has just joined me to remind me to send these special Cat things!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
04-05-2010, 10:04 AM   #3

Morning Karen! So glad you're feeling much brighter. It's brass monkeys here too at the moment but the sun's still shining. Not much to report - have had a couple of nights of really good, sound sleeping which has been most welcome since I usually sleep really lightly.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
04-05-2010, 10:37 AM   #4

Morning everyone. So glad you are feeling much beter Karen. xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
04-05-2010, 02:08 PM   #5

Nice to see you're feeling a bit chipper today Kazz! Onwards and upwards (but only steadily, mind!)

It's a sad day here today I found out that Morgan's breeder has had to pts her foundation bitch, granny to our Morgan. Rosie would have been 11 on the 20th but had a stroke some time ago and her condition had been deteriorating to the point where the breeder felt that the time had come. She said goodbye to her on 2nd. I hope Rosie is having a great time at the Bridge right now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-05-2010, 03:01 PM   #6

Hello all, glad your feeling better today kazz.
Sorry to hear about Rosie mrsH.
Weather been nice here this morning, took Malaika a realy nice walk by the river, keep seeing Black and White Ducks with Red beaks, anyone know what they are ?
Walk spoiled a little as on the way back in the car i saw a poor little Rabbit dying by the side of the road. I drove back to see if there was anything i could do, not hit by a car i don't think, just very poorly looking.
I hope the poor little thing has passed away now and is at peace.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
04-05-2010, 03:32 PM   #7

Good to hear you are feeling better Kazz...

Horrible day here, pouring with rain..just back from dog walking soaked!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-05-2010, 03:39 PM   #8

Hi Shelley! I wonder if the duck you mention is a Shelduck - quite large and also has brown on it's front? I was going to paste a link to the RSPB page but there is an error on the page.

Poor rabbit - sounds like myxomatosis.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-05-2010, 04:15 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Hi Shelley! I wonder if the duck you mention is a Shelduck - quite large and also has brown on it's front? I was going to paste a link to the RSPB page but there is an error on the page.

Poor rabbit - sounds like myxomatosis.
Thats the one angie, just googled Shelduck and it's the same one. Aren't they attractive.
Yes i think that's what was wrong with the Rabbit, i wish i hadn't seen it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-05-2010, 04:25 PM   #10

Wish I could send you our weather: Gorgeous: 23 C (73 F). sunshine and a nice breeze; going to set out the last two seedlings this afternoon. Up to the Giant supermarket for Leia's food, She Who Must Be Obeyed has to have her special tins of minced chicken! (Does anyone else remember H. Ryder Haggard's books?)

Kazz, great that you're feeling better, Yola, that you had a decent sleep, Shelley that you had a lovely walk and duck spotting!. A pity about Rosie and the little rabbit.

Hope your weather improves and that it's a good day for all.