Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-04-2010, 08:45 AM   #1

Thursday daily

Well me again, if you get bored let me know.

Not doing much again today obvious reasons but rain expected.

Anyone any thought of Gordon Brown gaff yesterday.......I just can't figure them out any of them always been Labour voers as such in the family but I tell ya I am not sure if there is a labour party as such any more they all seem to want the middle ground.

Anyhow. Feel a bit better again this morning teeth cleaned and washed.

Have a good day all may get a snap of my decking for you all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
29-04-2010, 09:20 AM   #2

Re: Thursday daily

Morning! Poor Gordon, you couldn't make it up could you? It was his own fault (we've all said things we wouldn't want overheard ) he's a professional politician, should have made sure the mike was off! Fair enough he's apologised but it made him look a bit inept. Not a Labour voter myself (grew up in a Labour stronghold and saw lots of things I didn't like) so yesterday gave me a bit of a laugh and brightened up the campaign a bit too!

Been quite busy so far, cat-sick on the landing in 3 places, Molly just brought up her breakfast, and the dog wee'd in the kitchen overnight so that had to be dealt with first thing. At least he went into the kitchen and did it on the tiled floor and not on the carpet in the hall which is where he sleeps.

Looks a bit dull weather-wise today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
29-04-2010, 09:25 AM   #3

Morning! I think Mr Brown is showing his, and his party's true colours in terms of their regard for the people of this country. Nuff said.

It's cloudy today but still warm. I hope I can get out and cut the front lawn tonight before rain arrives as the grass is ankle-deep. Apart from that, nothing much going on; work, school, housework etc etc.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
29-04-2010, 09:49 AM   #4

Hi..it's almost 2am here. Still no sign of Hestia. And my foster kid Winnie seems to be not feeling well again. I feel sad.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-04-2010, 11:37 AM   #5

I may spend the rest of this week recovery watching the election moves....never had interest or time before but I am a sitting target.

Feel a lot better mid morning, had breakier and a walk round the garden, and some tinned fruit well more the juice....smashing chilled/cold.

Not s brilliant start to the morning there MrsH, bit dull here too now threatening to rain.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-04-2010, 12:27 PM   #6

Afternoon all, been busy cleaning up, i have my 3 cousins coming tonigh for a get toghether and they are going to meet Malaika for the first time.
Great that your feeling ok Kazz and managing to do bits, Gordon's gaff gave me a laugh ;D he must have been mortified.
MrsH, what a morning ! I know it well
Tink, sorry you feel sad, you have a lotto cope with.
Hope Hestia returns soon, that Winnie picks up and K's legs are alright.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-04-2010, 03:25 PM   #7

Hi all! OH and I are back home after our short break. We went and parked at a little church car park in Fishbourne and walked down to Dell Quay along one part of the harbour and had a meal at the pub and then walked back. Took the binoculars and saw swans and herons and oystercatchers and shellduck and a couple of birds we will have to check up on in the books! I have to remember that we haven't been out for a walk for YEARS and that's why the bottoms of my feet are a little tender and I may have a couple of blisters! Still, it was lovely to have a break although we did worry a couple of times. The young lass that came seems very nice but quite young and quiet. MIL had a face like thunder when we went, after having said we should have a break and she was OK with it. She still seems in a bit of an odd mood. But she will just have to get used to it. 4 hours off a week isn't too much to ask.

Weather has been overcast and gloomy, not cold and we've had a few rain spots.

IMO Gordon should know better and he has the most insincere smile (smirk?) that I have ever seen.

Hope everyone has a really good day. (I might have to go and have a wee nap now!!!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-04-2010, 04:15 PM   #8

Hi, all! Lovely sunny day, wind abated a bit: 13 C (56 F), and will warm up nicely tomorrow, 28 C predicted! My kind of weather. Set the two largest tomato plants out as they were badly outgrowing their pots and starting flower buds It's a bit early, usually wait till the first week in May, but needs must .... I'll do the rest then.

Had to laugh about Brown; our politicians are frequently caught doing that; you think they'd be more cautious. I've been following the campaign with interest; it's gotten a lot of coverage here, and much discussed on OFF.

Kazz, glad you're l regaining a little strength, don't overdo! Commiserations, MrsH! Shelley, enjoy the visit! Angie, so pleased you've gotten a well deserved break, much needed. Tink, prying for Hestia and Winnie .... happy mowing, Yola!

The weekend is almost here!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-04-2010, 06:00 PM   #9

angie, glad you and your hubby got a much deserved break, it will do you good.
Hopefully in time your MIL will enjoy the company of a new person.
Been thinking today, i wonder where james is, he used to post quite a bit but seems to have dropped of the radar ?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
29-04-2010, 06:33 PM   #10

James did say he had a stint in hospital . . . hopefully he's OK.