Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-04-2010, 04:13 PM   #1

Thursday Daily

Kind of late, but ....

Any news about Kazz?

Nicer here today, sunny after morning fog, currently 14 C (58 F), still way below normal though. Only got about 1/2" in the light all-day drizzle and rain, but we needed it. Just the usual market run this morning, nothing happening.

Hope it's a good day for all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-04-2010, 06:18 PM   #2

Re: Thursday Daily

Really hectic day here and it's not finished yet! Electrician is still here finishing up a job that he promised he'd do before Christmas!!! Plus thing though is that the new PetPorte microchip cat flap arrived this morning and is now installed. No cats have yet managed to make it through .............. I am not holding my breathe for Pip (bit of a wimp) but I'm hoping Kizzy will not be phased.

Supper will be late tonight I fear.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
23-04-2010, 02:26 AM   #3

Hi, all. I really have my hours backwards..went to bed at 10am and woke up at 6pm..sheesh!
Awaiting news as K's mom underwent colonoscopy and possible endoscopy if needed to screen for cancer (she's had some odd blood test results).
It's gorgeous outside even if somewhat late. Prob just do some housework and watch a scary movie and of course take care of babies and if still have energy left do embroidery.
The fosters are quite messy so I've been having to do laundry daily. Oh and do not even get me started on what a mess the house is again
Hope you all had a good one.

Catsey Veteran

23-04-2010, 02:39 AM   #4

Hope the news will be good for K's mom. What embroidery project are you working on?

Catsey Veteran

23-04-2010, 02:45 AM   #5

Thanks. Well I got some Kurt Halsey patterns and since I am still new to embroidery I thought I would practice a bunch on a pillowcase for the ferrets room. I have been taking pics to document my progress as I learn if you're interested though I must warn I'm not very good yet!

Catsey Veteran

23-04-2010, 02:49 AM   #6

I am interested, and oddly enough I started on pillowslips too, many many moons ago!

Catsey Veteran

23-04-2010, 02:50 AM   #7

Haha yes I figured if I mess up the ferrets won't mind laying their heads on it, actually it'll prob be me as I tend to read in there a lot with them.
Okay I'll start a thread for ya