Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
24-01-2007, 05:58 PM   #11

Re: Pass

Thank you everyone for your kind words....

I am having a very difficult day, I stopped crying once at work, but started again as soon as I came in home.

Both are still with me, I have spoken to my ex. on several occassions today, he will help to rehome them, he does not want them into Rescue any more than I do.

I am hoping to rehome them into an enviroment where they able to retire so to speak, and be safe and more importantly happy.

I think they are both happy here, they get on well with my other cats, both can be shy at times.

I had thought of Feliway - Fran - do you think this will help????? If I thought for a minute it would I would get it urgently - Where from though????

As to the messing......my ex. said at times they would, here its every day somewhere or other, but it did not stop and will not stop me loving them.

Where can I get Feliway???

Julie x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
24-01-2007, 06:00 PM   #12

Julie, Your local vet should have it. Not sure but I think Pets at home have it as well. Good Luck ((((()))))) Hugs Jac xx

Catsey Veteran

24-01-2007, 06:11 PM   #13

I have now spoken with my Vet...

They have the plug ins and spray in stock, so I am hopefully going to get there tonight and get it picked up.

It could take 2 weeks to work, but I am prepared to give this a go, if it means they can stay with me and my family and not go elsewhere.

I am to get them into a room and keep them confined in there for a week - again this will be hard for me to see them there all alone but if it works it will be a good job.

Julie x

Catsey Veteran

24-01-2007, 06:16 PM   #14

Thats brilliant Julie I really hope it works. I know of the brother so to speak product for dogs has a good rate of sucsess. Fingers crossed.

Catsey Veteran

24-01-2007, 06:21 PM   #15

Yes, fingers and paws crossed - I really hope this works x

Catsey Veteran

24-01-2007, 06:23 PM   #16

Please keep us posted.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
24-01-2007, 06:27 PM   #17

Fingers and paws crossed here too. Remember the good wether is coming and they can go out more.

Julie - don't suffer this alone. Why didn't you tell us of the situation? A problem shared is a problem halved etc ....
Take care x

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: torty
John is Male
24-01-2007, 06:29 PM   #18

Hi Julie....if you do have to take them to a rescue please take them to Bath cats and dogs home ..or Holly lodge..there a lot better than Bristol cats and dogs

john

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
24-01-2007, 06:35 PM   #19

Fully agree with DM Julie, this place is worth its weight in gold when it comes to helping with problems! Will be thinking of you over the next wee while and keep us posted on how the feliway goes, so hoping it works. ((hugs))

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
24-01-2007, 07:02 PM   #20

I hope the Feliway will help with the problem Julie ......... full marks to you for giving them another chance

Please remember your friends on Catsey are always here to offer suggestions and help in difficult situations like this ...... you do not have to suffer the worry alone .... ((((hugs))))