Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
14-01-2006, 10:32 AM   #1

Saturday shread/thread

Well haven't I been good! just done 30 mins on the exercise bike

Off to my parents this afternoon to sort out my mums computer as she seemed to have acquired a virus

Just waiting for some of the next sale stuff I bought online at Christmas....talk about a long wait..... some of it will be delivered today...I must stop looking at their sale listing and ordering bits

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
14-01-2006, 10:42 AM   #2

Re: Saturday shread/thread

Well off to a bad start today. The wee one isnt well and I have 3 dogs to home. At least the weather is mild.
Had a nice evening last night, watched a couple of DVD's had a couple of wines and a chinese. Nice.
I did have an ideot on the phone though. The conversation went like this. Hello, hello is this boxer welfare? yes, do you rehome boxers? yes. Can I have one, not a puppy though, about 12 weeks . Advised him to look at the web site. Then was told that's where he got my number Some people are just daft.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
14-01-2006, 12:26 PM   #3

Morning! (just)
Nothing exciting happening here today. Rain o'night but it's stopping now. Fairly mild. Nothing else to report (or perhaps nothing to report should have a - depends on what the report was...........)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
14-01-2006, 12:45 PM   #4

Morning all! Taken Em to netball and popped in at the shopping centre nearby. Bought a new cat flap as we are rearranging the cat flap arrangements in our house....

Hope you all have a good day.

Jac...hope your little one is feeling better

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
14-01-2006, 04:41 PM   #5

Been busy with the kids today. They've been playing with the play dough. Hubby's working nad have no idea when he's going to be home but I hope he isn't going to be too late as I have an Ann Summers party to organise for tonight

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
14-01-2006, 04:47 PM   #6

Saturday is animal cleaning day here. So cleaned out the rabbits / chickens & pressure washed my cat pens. Someone came to see the H litter & is having the B & W one, then the I litter arrived. I've done a bit of housework & had a shower. Now we are off to a New Years eve party Oh yes I know we are a bit late, but my hubby was ill if you remember & we had to stay in, so we rearranged it -- to go to our friends today.

So won't be on later. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
14-01-2006, 04:50 PM   #7

Is that all the H's gone now Smudgley?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
14-01-2006, 08:35 PM   #8

good evening all.

Well this morning Luna and I went to the beach to look for the collar we (I) lost last night, while we were down there with a friend and her dog..

I didnt find it Oh well it was old

Luna has really been knackered today.. I think the last few days of playing has been hard on her So today we've been relaxing (apart from the morningwalk)

We have dogtraining in the morning and its a good walk out there, so its okay to relax today

She's just sleeping:

My babygirl

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
14-01-2006, 08:47 PM   #9

Evening everyone,

Been at work again today (six days a week at the moment as we are short staffed). Home now and cooked a steak on the George Foreman Grill (eating so much better). Sitting watching the ice skating celebrity show (how many more shows like this will there be??) and having a small vodka and diet coke!!

Quiet night in!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
14-01-2006, 11:16 PM   #10

Well - it's hello and good night from me coz I've had a busy day shopping. Didn't actually buy anything but for the 1st time I can remember I went 'girlie' shopping and a friend and I did all the trying on of shoes and clothes and giggling and flirting.

We (friend, I, hubby, hubby's daughter and Dominik) and lunch in Carluccio's and Domi was served partially cooked chicken. Upon complaining, I have to say I was disgusted and all that got refunded was his meal. I would have thought some kind of gesture like a free round of drinks might have been in order Won't go there for a bit . . .

It's rained all day, I'm pooped and I'm now off to bed!! See ya tomorrow!!