Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-11-2006, 01:14 PM   #1

Where is ........

.......... Dinahsmum today? Very unusual not to see her here yet, I hope she isn't ill

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-11-2006, 01:16 PM   #2

Re: Where is ........

More than likely making the best of the half decent weather and in the allotment.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
09-11-2006, 04:25 PM   #3

Hi Mags! I'm fine. Thanks for worrying about me. I've been over to my M&D. Went off early as the day started so beautifully (and so that I would be back before dark). Meant to get on to the daily shred to say so but when I fired up the PC there was an interesting note from my daughter so I spent the few minutes before I set off speaking to her instead.
What a beautiful day it's been. Mum has had me doing lots of tidy up work in her garden, so I didn't suffer from allotment withdrawl!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-11-2006, 04:35 PM   #4

Hi DM, glad everything is alright .........just goes to show you are part of the fixtures here which have to be checked to see that all is in good working order!

I've spent a good clear up day in the garden too.......gotta make the most of the lovely weather!