Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
01-11-2006, 09:45 AM   #1

Wednesday..Thread...

Good morning everybody, its stopped raining here, but we still have the wind!The cats are not happy, they will not go out, getting too cold for them!so are all getting up to mischief.. Not sure what I am doing today...probably just pottering about inside, really need to tie things up in the garden, but would get blown over out there! Have a good day everybody...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
01-11-2006, 09:49 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday..Thread...

Beautiful but chilly morning here. Hardly a cloud.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
01-11-2006, 10:02 AM   #3

We have a bright sunny chilly morning, no clouds either here.

First day back to work after break x

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
01-11-2006, 10:13 AM   #4

Good morning Moli, DM and Sweet!
Good morning everyone else!

It's a beautiful day here with quite a nip in the air.......just right for killing off all these cold bugs

I'm still feeling rough, head is still thumping so I'll be taking things quietly today.......I'm sure the tap, tap, tap of the keyboard is a lot more soothing than the Dyson

Enjoy your day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
01-11-2006, 10:20 AM   #5

Hope you start feeling better soon Mags, you certainly havehad a rough few days, I blame that hubby of yours, why could he keep his germs to himself!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
01-11-2006, 10:23 AM   #6

Morning everyone.

Beautiful morning here. Nice crisp morning. Hubby nad Louise have gone for a walk, Thomas is playing on the playstation and I'm off to do some more clothes washing and drying.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
01-11-2006, 10:33 AM   #7

Lovely and bright/cold here today too!

I'm going to walk into town for 11 and visit Dominik's old day nursery with a view to enrolling Sebastian in there for 2 days a week in either Feb or March next year. I'll also continue my search for some nice, flat black boots that don't look either too heavy or like wellies . . . it's SO difficult to find exactly what I'm looking for . . . might have to venture up to Selfridges in a few weekends time if I have no luck

Have some ironing to do and a bit of general tidying and that should see me through to picking up Dominik at 3 this afternoon!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
01-11-2006, 04:17 PM   #8

Afternoon all. A beautiful day here, bright and sunny but very chilly. I'm just having a bit of an off day today. Got a touch of the blues. OH still not completely over the gastroenteritis and I'm worried about anyone else coming down with it now. Kids at halloween disco at school so dont have to pick them up for another hour. Just killing time now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
01-11-2006, 09:10 PM   #9

Next door neighbours across the road have just set off the loudest fireworks I have ever heard, gave me and OH heart failure. The cats didn't bat an eyelid.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
01-11-2006, 10:02 PM   #10

Odd how dogs seem to mind fireworks and cats ignore them?! None of mine have ever turned a whisker! Sunny & mild today 71F, did some yard work. My new Winter jacket came today, just in time: supposed to drop to the low 50's by Friday. Am anxious to wear it...bright red, detachable hood, eider lining and zipper pockets. Have a nice evening, all!