Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: mixture
20-07-2012, 01:22 PM   #1

possible pregnant cat

can i just ask if a cat has kittens at what stage will the mom cats stomach go back to normal. i'm wondering if the dumped cat that i took in with her kitten is still big because she has still been feeding the kittens - well 2 up until last week and the one i have here is eating now so not bothering with mom very much. the kitten is approx 6 - 8 weeks old and mom's tummy is very rounded and firm. i think she is pregnant but not sure. her teats are still pink but she has been feeding the babies. there are veins showing up around the teats and on her stomach but is this due to her still feeding - even though she's not feeding much now. sorry to be a pain with all the questions.
this is the link to my other thread : http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?t=41433
hope it works

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-07-2012, 01:48 PM   #2

Re: possible pregnant cat

It's possible! I'd get her to a vet ASAP.

Cats owned: mixture
20-07-2012, 01:55 PM   #3

Re: possible pregnant cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
It's possible! I'd get her to a vet ASAP.
we went to our vet on tuesday with her. they agree that they think she is pregnant but nothing showed up on the scan! it's driving me mad not knowing